The Weather, At Last -- Summer Is Here.

Started by woe10, April 24, 2015, 17:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woe10

Sun, Sun, Sun, 10 Day forecast for Caleta De Fuste.   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

CLICK BIGGER

IsThisForumStillGoingWow

We're just back in UK Woe and I have the best tan I've had in a while (thanks to the wonderfully comfortable sunbeds in the newly reburbished Villa Florida)
We normally stay at Puerto Caleta but decided not to this time as Gregs pool bar has 'gone' (due to 'upgrading'  to AI) Villa Flo has free kettle, toaster, microwave and electric filter coffee makers..and maid service 7 days a week... even sheet changing the day before we departed. Clean sheets and towels every day.
Went to Gregs 'new' Lord Nelsons opening night last Friday and it was fabulous..went on till 5.30 am (we left before then though) It was a truly great night.
The weather was superb, not TOO hot but just right  ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)
Only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity,and im not sure about the former .....

Ivemovedon

good news about the weather hev. Out with the boys next week and was scared the weather would be rough and have to trawl the bars for a week.  :D :D

woe10

Quote from: hev on April 25, 2015, 00:12:01 AM
We're just back in UK Woe and I have the best tan I've had in a while (thanks to the wonderfully comfortable sunbeds in the newly reburbished Villa Florida)
We normally stay at Puerto Caleta but decided not to this time as Gregs pool bar has 'gone' (due to 'upgrading'  to AI) Villa Flo has free kettle, toaster, microwave and electric filter coffee makers..and maid service 7 days a week... even sheet changing the day before we departed. Clean sheets and towels every day.
Went to Gregs 'new' Lord Nelsons opening night last Friday and it was fabulous..went on till 5.30 am (we left before then though) It was a truly great night.
The weather was superb, not TOO hot but just right  ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Glad you had a great time Hev, yes Villa Florida has always been consistantly good. One of the last Non All Inclusives, Long may it reign