Weather

Started by Harlequin, October 22, 2014, 12:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlequin

Has Fuerteventura had any bad weather over the past few days? or was it just Tenerife that got hit with the flooding?

aph1

hi....just Tenerife area. Its red hot and sunny today. Has been overcast but still hot last coupla days but no rain 8)

Harlequin

Thanks aph1, still 3 weeks until I fly out, but nice to know the weather is good.  8)

woe10

Tenerife got all the bad weather, as they always do. Don't listen to the BBC Weather. They class Tenerife as The Canaries. Fuerteventura always has the best weather, and it's flippin' hot today  8)

TODAYS TEMPERATURE AS I FORECAST LAST WEEK

Captain Sensible

A Yellow Alert for high temperatures is in place for today and tomorrow :P 8) 8).

woe10

The BBC ("there is no hurricane coming") has it as being 27 C, dummies. It's going to be touching 36+

Even Whispa has cancelled her walks for tomorrow. Too hot.

whispa

My thermometer reading 46 Definitely too hot for walking!!!!
whispa

Spike On Q

We have a calima, easterly wind, suspended sand, high temperatures, planes taking off to the south and confusing people, it's a nightmare

jamjar

Nightmare???? Living in the UK and not Fuerteventura is a nightmare  :) :)

KWC

Swap anyone who is peeved of with the hot weather over there!!

gattaca66

Currently 33.4 degrees in the shade, not a cloud in the sky, forced to self-medicate with cold cervesa to avoid overheating. It's a constant struggle, but we just have to carry on.... ;)

woe10

Quote from: gattaca66 on October 23, 2014, 12:44:57 PM
Currently 33.4 degrees in the shade, not a cloud in the sky, forced to self-medicate with cold cervesa to avoid overheating. It's a constant struggle, but we just have to carry on.... ;)

8) 8) 8)

waggy

Quote from: gattaca66 on October 23, 2014, 12:44:57 PM
But you're supposed to drink it, not bathe your feet in it!

woe10

9 DAY FORECAST - YOU LUCKY PEOPLE  8) 8)