New walkway in Caleta

Started by ashworth, August 05, 2014, 07:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashworth

After repairing the warped railway sleepers. The Walkway between the Atlantico and the Beech café is more or less finished. Great improvement.   

lionfish

Yes, it's much better, but at times when you are in a hurry or carrying heavy bags one wonders why they didn't take the direct route and same themselves lots of money as well.

gunner

ARE THEY PUTTING LIGHTS UP AND TIDYING UP AROUND ?

ashworth

It follows the coast line to be as near to the sea as possible to give the tourists a nice walk to enjoy the sea views. It was not designed to help someone get there shopping home. You can get a cab for about 3 euros!!!.

Deso

Quote from: ashworth on August 06, 2014, 17:06:37 PM
It follows the coast line to be as near to the sea as possible to give the tourists a nice walk to enjoy the sea views. It was not designed to help someone get there shopping home. You can get a cab for about 3 euros!!!.

No need, Lionfish has his own wheels now.   ;D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

lionfish

It wasn't me I was particularly thinking about, but many people do carry heavy bags along there - maybe 3â,¬ is a lot to the less well off, especially if it's a taxi both ways.

ashworth

The walkway had the sea right up to it yesterday with no problem. The Atlantico beech however was a right off with most sun beds in water the sea up to the wall and part off the pathway to the restaurant washed away.