Cicar audio guide.

Started by fifi, November 19, 2012, 21:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fifi

Translated from Canarias7.

Cicar will be  offering their  customers an audio guide service on the island.

When renting a  Cicar vehicle on the Islands the driver will receive a CD, mp3, describing 24 attractions in Fuerteventura. The customer can choose between three languages: Spanish, English and German.The company will also be offering a map of the Island which will be marked out.

Voldermort

I think I would prefer it if they concentrated their efforts to ensure that their cars were delivered with enough fuel not to activate the low fuel warning light. As for languages, the air con on this awful Astra appears to have packed up but as the info on the instruments  is all in Spanish so I havent a clue what it says :'(

duncolm

I had a Cicar astra last month. After about 13 days pressing random buttons I hit on a combination which brought up a choice of language for the display. I left it set to English.

Can't remember what the combination was. I think it involved pressing a button then turning a knob.

Voldermort

Thanks..I did have a play but there are so many buttons on the damn thing it more closely resembled an Airbus than a car...Glad I`ve handed it back, will make sure I get a Corsa next time :'(