Help - Samsung Smart TV

Started by Archer, October 18, 2014, 21:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archer

I wonder if anyone can help? My Samsung UE40F5300 isn't very good with Filmon. The internet connection is great and the Samsung 10.1 tab plays Filmon without a hicup, but when I load it through the TV browser it sometimes starts and is faultless, other times it won't start at all.
The Filmon TV guide says it's playing but the screen is blank except for the tv guide info. Multiple restarts and it comes on - very frustrating!
Anyone been successful with this TV type? Thanks

decho

I have the same problem with my LG smart TV - it use to be fine but now I get the same issues as you. Again ok with my IPAD.
That's why I am switching to Zurich-Kabel-TV.
I get my box in Friday, but have had the system demo'd to me and it looks very good...and much eaSier to use than fiddling around with TV browsers. Of course it does cost more but I think(am hoping) it's worth it.

Archer

Thanks Decho, perhaps you'll update me when you have tried the box. Last night the tv was fine and switched between channels without any delays!

Archer

Thank-you ZK TV, but can you limit your response to useful info about the query, rather than 'dissing' every other option but your own.