oven

Started by bluefox, March 28, 2014, 12:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluefox

apart from electron, does anyone know where to go for elec. applience's, i'm lookin for a free standing oven that'd fit on the w/top, electron only had one, but that small you'd hardly get a pidgeon into let alone a small joint or a chicken, thank's.

SheilaW

Some of the ferreterias (hardware/DIY shops) do the small kitchen appliances - I've seen little ovens in them. Try Armas, too.

lionfish

We have been into Saavedra - the large ferriteria in Rosario this morning and they had the type of oven you are looking for.
Head towards Rosario from the La Oliva roundabout on the by-pass and take the 3rd road on the right. The ferriteria is now a very large new warehouse  on your lhs.

Keith Dean

bluefox see if you can find a stockist for Sharp combi ovens. Large enough to roast joints and chickens with room for the roast veg, but also useful as a full blown microwave. Comes with turntable and two shelves.

Deso

Electron do this combination oven,  http://tiendaselectron.com/index.php?mod=detalle&id=4795   they would be among the Microwaves in the store or you can ask when they will have them.

It is 25 Litres so should be big enough.
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

bluefox

thank's folk's, we have a micro, but look's like it might be a combo as the last resort. 8)

lionfish

Do look at Saavedra they have several different types.

Deso

Quote from: lionfish on March 30, 2014, 17:16:12 PM
Do look at Saavedra they have several different types.

I think you spend more time in there than I do Jeff.  :D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

lionfish

But I'm re-known for being tight!!

bluefox

followed your direction's l/fish and found it no prob, we got exactly what we wanted, it's a great store, thank's again. bf.  :)