Glass screen

Started by La apanada pair, September 16, 2019, 16:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La apanada pair

Hi all, This is a long shot but you never know, I am looking for a screen/ devider to use to section off a roof terrace, I was thinking of using the same set up as some restaurants use, but also open to other suggestions, I need about 20 foot'ish  if anyone has anything suitable for sale please let me know what size and price, thanjs

Logitechtom

Sorry, not offering any for sale but if you want new, try Lorenzo Aluminium on the El Mattoral Industrial estate.

34 928 34 45 66
aluminioslorenzo@gmail.com

Tom.

Johnrgby2

Quote from: La apanada pair on September 16, 2019, 16:46:34 PM
Hi all, This is a long shot but you never know, I am looking for a screen/ divider to use to section off a roof terrace, I was thinking of using the same set up as some restaurants use, but also open to other suggestions, I need about 20 foot'ish  if anyone has anything suitable for sale please let me know what size and price, thanks

Just to give you a price guide we used Lorenzo about 2 years ago to put a 7 x 1-meter screen on top of a wall, in frosted glass cost circa 1400â,¬, very pleased with his service

La apanada pair

Thanks for replies, will try new if I don't find anything used, I'm sure someone will be having a refit soon and if not I'll then look at new or consider block and render.