Classic passenger comments

Started by potash, June 16, 2012, 10:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potash

I thought this might give us a chuckle i will post on hear what airport workers and stewards call stupid passenger comments.
Please add any stories you have.

potash

Train ticket serivce inbound to LGW.
 Pax: "Can I have a ticket to London Victoria please".
 Me: "Sure, Madam. Would you like a single or a return ticket?"
 Pax: "What's the difference?"
 Me: "Well, the single is for just one way, the return in also for coming back."
 Pax: "But they are the same price, aren't they?"
 Me: "No, Madam, the return ticket is just a little bit less than double the price of a single."
 Pax: "Oh, which one do you think I should get?"
 Me: "Are you retunring back to Gatwick within 30 days?"
 Pax: "No, this is it, this is my return flight home"
 Me: "In that case, Madam, I think you should have the single."

potash

Aer Fungus flight, US bound from Shannon. Johnny & Mary are in the autumn of their years, & are going to visit their son in Boston. Mary is in the window seat, Johnny in the middle, & large Yank guy in the aisle seat. Mary is a bit deaf.......

Yank: Where are you folks headed?
 Johnny: Boston, to see our boy there.
 Mary: What did he say?
 Johnny: Repeats Yank's question.
 Yank: Where in Ireland are you from?
 Johnny: Tralee.
 Yank: I had the worst sex in my life in Tralee, years ago.
 Mary: What did he say?
 Johnny: He said he thinks he knows you.

HB

potash

This our own classic two friends of our flew from B/ham to Fue on Ryanair it was the first time they had flown Ryanair as they had traveled with  Monarch or Thomas cook
from Cardiff or B/ham before. Anyway we went to meet them at Fue airport the flight was one of those 4hrs 45min flights with a strong head wind.After dropping them off at there house we went in for a cuppa. Then DOT (not real name) said we are not flying on those cheap airlines again they are so slow i bet all the other planes past us on the way down i suppose that's why they are cheap.[:D][:D]I did explain that it was the head wind but Dot did not believe me.