The worst airline seats

Started by SoCal, January 06, 2014, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zedzedeleven

Quote from: Ronnie The Bull on March 05, 2014, 08:31:31 AM
Very interesting Stuff Wigan Girl. Slim, pretty and now can use Wikipedia You're wasted up at this end of the board. Try the lowest section  where you'll be appreciated ;) ;) :-*
ftfy
Mentor to the boneheads.

Can the Man

I like a pretty girl who has a good level of inteligence and humour. Thanks for teh history lesson Helen.

The only thing I can agree with ZZ11 on is the non reclining seats, but thats my limit.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

isleswing

Very interesting Stuff Wigan Girl. Slim, pretty and now intelligent. You're wasted up at this end of the board. Try the lowest section  where you'll be appreciated ;) ;) :-*

And, by her own accounts, LONG LEGS  ;D

HelenR

KWC

HelenR

well my jeans are 34" inside leg so work it out  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

KWC

Quote from: Wigangirl on March 06, 2014, 08:09:58 AM
well my jeans are 34" inside leg so work it out  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Gees what sight those would be in stockings  :D

Im only 32" ;)

HelenR

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i really cannot say what i want to  :-* :-* :-*

Can the Man

HelenR

Mr Boo Boo

Very interesting Stuff Wigan Girl. Slim, pretty and now intelligent. You're wasted up at this end of the board. Try the lowest section  where you'll be appreciated ;) ;) :-*

Of course she is Ron, Helen is a northern girl, and as a northerner who has many relatives living in Wigan I fully agree with all of Helen's comments,  :o

HelenR