Busy in Caleta.

Started by ashworth, September 13, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashworth

Very busy in Caleta last night with most of the restaurants we tried to visit were full. Some people have said it has been quite this Summer. I have not seen that as the Beaches and the Hotels have been packed. Maybe more people who are in villas with big parties in the summer tend to BBQ a few nights and not bother to go out, hence tourists pushing trolleys round in the Supermarkets packed to the brim.

jill tie

Johnrgby2

Quote from: ashworth on September 13, 2018, 07:47:07 AM
Very busy in Caleta last night with most of the restaurants we tried to visit were full. Some people have said it has been quite this Summer. I have not seen that as the Beaches and the Hotels have been packed. Maybe more people who are in villas with big parties in the summer tend to BBQ a few nights and not bother to go out, hence tourists pushing trolleys round in the Supermarkets packed to the brim.

It has been quiet since the middle of July but has now picked up 3/4 business owners/ managers I know are putting it down to All Inclusive holidays during school holidays, but yes it has picked up the last week or so.

Johnrgby2

Quote from: ashworth on September 14, 2018, 06:01:42 AM
https://www.ondafuerteventura.es/oriana-inaugura-la-temporada-cruceros-puerto-del-rosario/ good news for the economy

Yes good news indeed, I saw The Oriana in Puerto on Wednesday, is this earlier start to the cruise line season than normal?

Swordy

Quote from: ashworth on September 13, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

We were in Fado Rock and there was a large queue waiting to get tables.  it was our first time there, but would recommend it.