Well said Fifi

Started by Richard D, August 17, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard D

Shame that the thanks button has disappeared. I'm sure it would have been used many times. I for one am sick of the numerous vendetta threads.

spitfire58

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 with you on that one RD

bedouin

Me too.  A ban is called for.

MalT

Ban Brexit and this section will be virtually empty😂 agree, there`s too much personal abuse, doesn`t encourage good natured discussion. 😎

fifi

The poster may not be well, who knows? If that is the case I hope he or she gets help.

Richard D

As you can see I'm not a massive poster on here, but I love Fuerte and in particular Corralejo. Questions were always answered about the island, honestly if some times with bias and maybe controversially.  Yes brown sauce and what is the weather like could become tedious, but not as tedious as the current threads.
Fifi , Appy, Captain Sensible, to me,were always the Caleta experts. Whereas Sheila W gave a great insight into Corrie.
I am definitely not Fifi see timings :D

fifi

I was just thinking.....Dagwood is blocked by so many people that it will look like I am having a conversation with myself.  :D

Ronnietheblue

Welcome back Fifi, from all on dross, do you remember you're awesome pup cakes post :D. Anyway things have changed, Dross is now the friendly section and General chat is for pancake flippers

fifi

Hello there.   :D
Sometimes change is a good thing. ::)
My little puppies made a big impression  ;)

dagwood

Strange Fifi Richard Charlie and many more. So if I`m all these people there`s very few real people on here. Of course ivemovedon has a few himself it seems. He cowardly based one of them on a person who had mild form of autism to trample on everyone who disagrees with him. Wonder how they have got that referendum passed😜
Anyway I`ll have a lot of non residents tax to pay. 💶💶💶

dee-dee

Hi Fifi...long time no hear...hope you are good  :-*

Ronnietheblue

Come on Gents, there are plenty of threads where you can ostracise each other to your hearts content, without gate crashing this one.

dagwood

Quote from: Ronnie The Bantam on August 18, 2018, 09:28:54 AM
Come on Gents, there are plenty of threads where you can ostracise each other to your hearts content, without gate crashing this one.

I`m fine with that, but try and explain it to last word Larry.
Fifi, because of the lady she is should be shown the greatest respect but some of those Idiots don`t remember that.

erik_tonny

Quote from: dagwood on August 18, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

Fifi, because of the lady she is should be showing the greatest respect but some of those Idiots don`t remember that.

Don't you mean : "Fifi, because of the lady she is should be showed the greatest respect but some of those Idiots don`t remember that."

jill tie

Quote from: MalT on August 17, 2018, 20:29:25 PM
Ban Brexit and this section will be virtually empty😂 agree, there`s too much personal abuse, doesn`t encourage good natured discussion. 😎

I understand your point that without a group of prolific posters and subjects like brexit,  this forum would not have many post at all.
However I would argue they are the reason many have left and have created that scenario.   This forum was a great help to me when buying in Fuerte and has helped
with many issues since then.  I feel lucky to have been on here when it was what it was and not what it is now. 

dagwood

Quote from: erik_tonny on August 18, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
Quote from: dagwood on August 18, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

Fifi, because of the lady she is should be showing the greatest respect but some of those Idiots don`t remember that.

Don't you mean : "Fifi, because of the lady she is should be showed the greatest respect but some of those Idiots don`t remember that."

Yes your correct I will change it immediately. Thanks

spitfire58

Quote from: jill tie on August 18, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
Quote from: MalT on August 17, 2018, 20:29:25 PM

I understand your point that without a group of prolific posters and subjects like brexit,  this forum would not have many post at all.
However I would argue they are the reason many have left and have created that scenario.   This forum was a great help to me when buying in Fuerte and has helped
with many issues since then.  I feel lucky to have been on here when it was what it was and not what it is now. 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

dagwood

You should check out Alan Turing. 
People believed if you were left handed you had a disorder. I would discribe autism as a condition.

Ronnietheblue

Well said Jill Tie.. This forum was a great help, but now, alas, the mob rules.

fifi

Quote from: dee-dee on August 18, 2018, 07:06:42 AM
Hi Fifi...long time no hear...hope you are good  :-*

Hi Dee, life is crazy at the moment. I am moving house on Monday and I am still not fully packed. Hope all is well with you.

MalT

Unbelievable, a thread which complains about  too much in the way of personal insults, is taken over by the very people it criticised. 😂☹️😎

Richard D

Well said Mait. Even a question about brown sauce would be more interesting than thread after thread of drivel. I prefer daddies to HP BTW.

MalT

Yep, daddies for me to, but will we get it after Brexit 😇😂😂

Swordy

Hi Dee, life is crazy at the moment. I am moving house on Monday and I am still not fully packed. Hope all is well with you.
[/quote]

Hello Fifi, I'm not a prolific poster on here but I do come on to catch up on any news.  just wanted to say I hope your house move went well.  It's a proper stressful time.     8)

Richard D

All the best on the respective moves, time book a holiday when it's all over perhaps 8)

zedzedeleven

I wish I could share some of that stress, been trying to sell Zedzed mausoleum since last October, no one seems to have any money.
Mentor to the boneheads.