Dust over Fuerteventura

Started by woe10, August 07, 2015, 19:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woe10

Dust over our island has been obscuring the sun the last couple of days. ( ventolin weather )
But hopefully the rain forecast for Sunday and Monday will clear it all away ready for a lovely week.

Brightspark

ashworth

Lovely afternoon on the Atlantico beach today in Caleta.

Spike On Q

Calima. http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/reports/wind/The-Calima.htm

Strangely the wind continues to come from the north,  most unusual. Looking forward to some rain in August.   1976,  heatwave in the UK. Serious floods and heavy rain for weeks in Catalunia.

Brightspark

Quote from: Spike On Q on August 08, 2015, 00:35:15 AM
Calima. http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/reports/wind/The-Calima.htm

Strangely the wind continues to come from the north,  most unusual. Looking forward to some rain in August.   1976,  heatwave in the UK. Serious floods and heavy rain for weeks in Catalunia.
How was your radio show tonight? Exceed 4 listeners yet?

Spike On Q

Me and Neville, my cat with a ruptured diaphragm, go indoors, shut Windows and doors, turn on the air con and watch Judge Judy

Spike On Q

Rubbish as usual, Cocktail Linda did an interesting Mojito recipe, our Wimbledon correspondent gave his report two weeks late, we showed some great photos of the World Cup (that didn't really work on the radio), an interview with The Queen was not broadcast as the server went down for 10 minutes at 7, just when the interview was due to take place. Four listeners?  I've told you a million times,  DON'T EXAGGERATE!!!

Brightspark

Quote from: Spike On Q on August 08, 2015, 00:40:58 AM
watch Judge Judy
Yeah I heard all the Majorero's are watching that now

Spike On Q

There were five in Studio 2,  Neville, Adrian, Micky, (cats) plus Millie and Pirata (Majoraro dogs), they love to hear what the Watford Possie has been up to, he's a card!

Spike On Q

Are they, how interesting. I've been watching her for over 15 years so think I shall apply to join The Bar and become a barrister