Author Topic: WIZZ Air cancel DSA flights  (Read 2682 times)

Offline paully

WIZZ Air cancel DSA flights
« on: December 23, 2020, 13:36:01 PM »
Wizz Air had announced the intended to fly to Fuerteventura from Doncaster starting next spring. They have today announced they are not starting the route until sometime in October. hence it will become just a winter seasonal route. Sort of same as Easyjet from Liverpool.
I HATE computer thingyss

Offline beachlife

Re: WIZZ Air cancel DSA flights
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 11:03:40 AM »
Wizz air cancelled all flights for the winter season.

They have opened all the ability to fly from Doncaster to Fuerteventura from the 29th March.

I personally might fly on the 29th March, but with the constant changes due to the ups & downs with R rates & tiers, plus I hope to get vaccinated before I fly, will wait closer to the time to book.

Fuerteventura Forum

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 11:03:40 AM »

Offline Ronnietheblue

• life's better with a whopper
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 21:06:45 PM »
Wizzair cancelled our flights for April and now September. First available rebook date 1st October.  Payment for both transferred to 120% in Wizzair credits. Its proving difficult to get that back at 100% to my account.Booked for September now from Leeds / Bradford with Jet 2. Heres hoping !!!

Offline paully

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 14:00:03 PM »
We`ve booked for November and did think about Wizz but in the end went with Jet2 but from Manchester..LBA flights have reduced to 2 a week and the base price for 2 was nearly £400..same from Manchester was £288..No brainer..
I HATE computer thingyss

Offline Ronnietheblue

• life's better with a whopper
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 08:51:51 AM »
Looked at Manchester Paully and it is cheaper than Leeds/ Bradford, but as we only live 5 minutes away, we decided on convenience over cost.

Offline paully

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 12:51:52 PM »
Makes you wonder what their game is Ronnie..Is it to overprice Leeds so as to reduce their presence there. I suspect that is the case. Manchester/Birmingham/Stansted and now possibly Bristol are Jet2`s main interests. I think LBA has outlived its usefulness to them.
I HATE computer thingyss