Author Topic: Male jewellery  (Read 17331 times)

Offline arnieculane1

• Arnie n Dawn
Re: Male jewellery
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2017, 00:54:53 AM »

Main one we notice is the large use of male bird rings and nipple rings its all good fun and whatever rocks your boat .

See you at Reynaldos Bar in the Dunes

Arnie n Dawn

Offline suendrob

• One Beautiful Island to Another
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2017, 20:24:39 PM »
Piercings are good. They're always there, a part of you, you don't have to think about them.
Going to out for the day - beach, hotel pool, whatever - deciding what to do and wear to enhance your genitals can be seen as exhibitionism.
I've got a very good collection, which I keep for parties, clubs, shows etc, anywhere that I think they'll be appreciated.
And we're both very open-minded, with a very healthy outlook on life.

Fuerteventura Forum

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2017, 20:24:39 PM »

Offline falkirkdan

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 16:52:04 PM »
Rob I look forward to seeing what you will be sporting in October.  See you then.
Danny

Offline cathys

• Body Body
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2021, 01:39:21 AM »
It's called a "Prince Albert" so I don't think it's exactly a new trend.  To be honest the thought makes me feel queasy, why the hell would you do such a thing to yourself
Piercing is not for everyone. As an alternative, there's a lot of non-piercing jewelry available if your interest is mainly in decorating your thing  ;)

Offline cathys

• Body Body
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2021, 17:52:17 PM »
Not much willy jewellery on show in the south at Sotavento beaches. Most incredible display we ever saw was on a day visit to Cap d'agde a few years back. Penis rings and chains galore.
There are some good pieces on Body Body. They are meant for display.

Offline cathys

• Body Body
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2021, 04:08:47 AM »
Straight up jewelry is not quite as overtly sexual as the erection enhancing kind of male bird ring, but point well taken. Hopefully people will regard all genital jewelry, not just penis jewelry in the way they view all jewelry, subtly sensuous but not threatening. There are some good pieces on bodybody.com but a lot of young designers are also producing original work.

Offline cathys

• Body Body
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2021, 04:45:43 AM »
I'm probably biased, but I think piercings on show are just fine. They're for show and for pleasure; they become a 'part of you'; your character.
It's not a good idea to leave the rings out for the day, as the piercing tends to shrink and cause difficulty refitting it.
It's the purely decorative, show-off bits I'm not so sure of. Stretchers, clip-on rings, traditional cockrings,
harnesses, watchstraps, chains etc on an open beach? Perfect at a party or club, but rather too overtly sexual in public, In my view.
Then again, it's a Free Beach.
If the intention is just for show non-piercing jewelry might be the best. it's certainly more comfortable. Some of the best pieces are at https://www.bodybody.com/jewelry/penis-jewelry