Taj Indian resturant

Started by Can the Man, October 20, 2015, 23:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can the Man

DONT GO NEAR IT

Had a terrible meal there 2 weeks ago, the starters were fine, can't go wrong with poppadoms and onion bajis

I ordered Punjabi byriani which was supposed to be spicy and come with 'curry sauce', I got DISH WATER, it was tasteless muck, and when I complained about the sauce I was told 'yes it is curry sauce' and I said there was no consistency or spicy flavour I was told - and this is where it gets hilarious 'Curry sauce is not spicy' and that if I wanted spicy sauce I should have ordered a madras of vindaloo and paid extra. I had ordered a spicy dish - Punjabi why is the sauce not spicy ? ? ?

The sauce was replaced with almost the same rubbish I was first served with, inedible muck.

Needless to say the got a large tip in the sum of 1 euro cents .

I wont be gong back there ever again.

Wild Rover

Would just like to echo what Can The Man has said. We had the very same experience so nothing has changed. We gave them a big fat zero tip!

Kyle

I wouldnt go back again, weve discovered Bollywood Spices next door to Chaplins. For me, best curry in the resort and the nicest staff....

Can the Man

Aromas and Fusion are both excellent

F1REFLY999

Terrible....ordered 3 different meals for take away and couldn't taste any difference between the meals. Totally lacking in taste and extremely bland!
La luciƩrnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk