not packing my bikini... 7 days to go! stone pod question!

Started by salsabeth1, May 24, 2013, 18:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salsabeth1

I've decided this year not to pack my bikini (save on a few ounces of luggage weight!) we'll be out past the Riu in the dunes from 1st June till 12th, a 2nd visit to your lovely island. We had so much fun last year, hoping that a stone pod is vacant for the duration!! can someone tell me though... just an observation, if you hang clothes over the side of a pod does this invite onlookers??? when we did this we had a flurry of men observing us and when we didn't we were left alone, was it just a coincidence??

bedouin

good idea to ditch the bikini! I think hanging clothes over the stones will keep some people away, and attract others. so not really a solution to your query. however, you could look upon any attention as flattery...

david2211

I think the idea of putting a towel etc on the pod is to tell people looking for an empty one that it is occupied so they dont embarrass the occupants or themselves.

MinRich

and the pervs that there is someone in there to look at  >:(

Thong Man 007

So you are going to walk from your hotel to the stones clothed as you cant do it in a bikini because you ain't got it.

Thong Man 007

I have hired a car for two weeks when I come out in November and will drive from my villa to the dunes in just my g string. 8) And then go nude once I'm in the dunes.  8)

Magoo

The Germans on the in the South of the island have a good system. If a stone circle has a three piece suite, a kitchen sink, a chain across the entrance & a portrait of Uncle Gunter on the wall, it's fair to assume its occupied

isleswing

Quote from: Thong Man 007 on May 31, 2013, 09:22:26 AM
I have hired a car for two weeks when I come out in November and will drive from my villa to the dunes in just my g string. 8) And then go nude once I'm in the dunes.  8)

You can't do that!! You must wear a shirt and anklestrap shoes or the police will get you!

KWC

Quote from: Thong Man 007 on May 31, 2013, 09:20:04 AM
So you are going to walk from your hotel to the stones clothed as you cant do it in a bikini because you ain't got it.

A suitable wrap is all thats needed until away from the hotel/Public areas.

salsabeth1

Love the answer about the German pods Magoo, LMAO, so for decencies sake I have packed a bikini for walking to the pods, but the minute I hit non textile its a coming off  :D, I arrive at 8pm tomorrow so Sunday I will hit that beach..... can't wait to be back!

Thanks for all your answers x

jg

Probably too late for you Beth, but why not use a pareo - useful for keeping the sun off and to lay on instead of your bathing towel.
JG

mickboy

not sure hanging any clothes over the rocks detersthe determined and nosey. but it is fun to see their faces when you wave at them and smile

sunpics

8) Just seen your post it to late now but for the next time our top tip is buy a beach shelter about 20 Euro from local shop and erect it on the beach near the sea and you will get no more sightseer's.
8)Sunpics