El Mentidero Cafe

Started by TripleH, January 03, 2016, 23:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleH

Great food and a lovely couple run this smart cafe.

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Can you provide location/directions please as I can't picture where this one is in El Cotillo?

duncolm

It's just off the Lagoons Road. Go down to the bottom of the hill, it's on a Calle to the left, turn off before you get to the bus terminus.

I've never managed to eat there, I always seem to be passing it later in the day when they're closing up. Even then I always get a nice smile from the young lady. Must make the effort next visit.

F1REFLY999

Spending the next 4 days in El Cotillo , so will give it go :P
La luciérnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

TripleH

It is near the old Marisma. The girls name is Giovana and his is Andres

F1REFLY999

Went in today and have to say we were totally blown away with the quality and service. I had the pork with orange and mustard sauce baguette, a quality coffee and a freshly squeezed orange juice all for the ridiculously cheap price of â,¬6. Going back tomorrow to try one of their cakes
La luciérnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

TripleH

Hi Firefly, my wife will vouch for the cakes. All homemade by Giovana

Mark07

Went in last week for the first time for a coffee. Ended up trying the carrot cake as well. Agree with previous posts that quality & service were both excellent with very reasonable prices. Will be in there again on our next visit.

Jane L A

We had lunch there today and really enjoyed the food and drinks. The presentation and taste were spot on!
The prices may have increased slightly since previous posts but were still reasonable.
The owners were excellent and made us feel like valued customers.
We will be returning.

Mark07

That's great to hear. Will be back in Cotillo in 7 weeks & will pop in again.

paully

Called in for a coffee yesterday and we're made very welcome..run by a lovely couple and the food is homemade..going for lunch hopefully tomorrow
I HATE computer thingyss