Tosho

Started by TripleH, May 02, 2016, 00:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleH

Found this to be a great bar/restaurant. Food was absolutely superb, great portions and so tasty. Owned and run by 2 brothers, Henrique is front of house. Well worth a visit

Mark07

Triple H - Is this newly opened as I don't recognise the name? Where is it & what type of food are they doing?

TripleH

Quote from: Mark07 on May 02, 2016, 09:38:58 AM
Triple H - Is this newly opened as I don't recognise the name? Where is it & what type of food are they doing?

Been open about 6 weeks apparently. Its the old Last Resort bar in the alleyway by the school which takes you to El Takun pizza. I will post a photo of the menu, if I can find out how to.

MinRich

Post the photo on a photo sharing website like Photobucket and copy the link in a post here . You will need to open an a count though which takes a few seconds.

Mark07

Thanks Triple H. Hope you can manage the menu details!!
Will look to give it a go when we are out in June.

TripleH

Gone Fishing

It's nice to see the old place formerly known as The Last Resort open again after so long

Thanks for the info. TripleH

TripleH

Just wondering if there were any updates on this place

Mark07

Exactly as your previous post. Have eaten there once & been in 3 times just for drinks. I had the tenderloin. It was lovely. Mrs Mark07 had the cod which she enjoyed too. Draught beer is Estrella Galicia also very good. No doubt will go again before we go back to  UK.

mark09

Was an amazing meal. Inventive and tasty.Service excellent and very friendly. We went twice and both times equally great