best nude beaches - ? in Jandia

Started by nick123, June 06, 2008, 16:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nick123

Hi

We are off to Fuerteventura in July and planning to stay at the Jandia Princess. Are the best nude beaches in Jandia or Corrajelo?

Thanks

Banzai

either walk to left from Princesses and choose your spot just after the boats ,the further you walk the less people ,or walk to the right 200metres to in front Occidental Grand ,strip and choose your spot !
Banzai !

woody2

[:D][:D][:D]
Choice puts it Jandia,Costa Calma,Cotillo and Corralejo in that order
for me But we use Cotillo manly to save distance in driving from home,you will have a great time there .
[;)][;)][;)]
WOODY        My latest invention is a Coffee Apple.

It's like a Toffee Apple but tastes of ..........

I expect my Nobel Prize is in the post!

"Dos cangrejos del u'o de mi pueblo".
 www.freewebs.com/woodytoo/

pigmandick

What makes a good nude beach then Woody? You say Jandia first then the others follow that....but why. Would like to know why in that order. We love Cotillo lagoons. Anyone else wanna comment on what they need to make a nude beach their favorite?

Ivemovedon

The one with the best looking birds. [:D]

Banzai

You mean The Lesser Spotted Variety ?
Banzai !

woody2

I put the order i perfer to the beach, the view, the sea for swimming and amenities.
[8D][8D][8D]
WOODY        My latest invention is a Coffee Apple.

It's like a Toffee Apple but tastes of ..........

I expect my Nobel Prize is in the post!

"Dos cangrejos del u'o de mi pueblo".
 www.freewebs.com/woodytoo/

jg

quote:
Originally posted by woody2

I put the order i perfer to the beach, the view, the sea for swimming and amenities.
[8D][8D][8D]

El Torino at Cotillo is all the facilities I need.
JG

phantom72

im thinking of going to jandia in august staying at the Hotel & Villas Paradise Dunas can i just go down to the nearest beach there and strip off or will i have to go to a beach a bit further away?

gerrydee

Hi phantom. Not entirely sure where this is but think you will be a bit along to M. Jable from the Riu Palace. Seen some but only a few  nudes on Jandia beach in front of the main hotels. But walk maybe 10 minutes north and there is a good stretch where nudists rent chairs or lie out, or bit further north still to the Lighthouse area and lotsa nudes. Jandia rules, OK.
gerry

Banzai

Enjoy the walk Au Natural if you like (on the beach not prom though !)
Banzai !

lee20

I think most of the nude beaches are in Jandia.
Anyways, enjoy being naked at the beach[:D]

BoricuaYo

Hey, I'm planning to go this coming June, 2012 and will stay at the Barcelo Castillo resort...any good nudist beaches in the area?

skindiver

The best nude beaches, in my opinion, are the ones that allow you walk for miles and miles in the nude. I am not a great fan of the small, compact, coves and short beaches. In Lanzarote, I particularly enjoy walking on Famara beach. The section at the Southern end (by Caleta de Famara) is mainly textile but from 'the bungalows' Northwards, it is clothing optional and it's possible to walk for miles in the nude. I like to leave everything behind me and don't even carry a towel, so that I don't have a 'safety net' and I am fully committed to being nude. It's a great feeling. When I go for a swim, the sun soon dries me off. Similarly, in Charco de Palo, while there are no beaches, you can walk for miles along the cliff-top / dunes, in either direction, fully naked. Because this is my yard-stick, for our visit to Fuerteventura we have chosen Corralejo, simply because of the length of the beach. I am aware that the beach at Cofete would be ideal but there is little if any accommodation there and it's a bit of a struggle to reach the beach.

jg

El Cotillo would suit you.
I regularly do 10 to 20 mile nude cycle rides, so the walking potential must be immense.
JG

skindiver

Thanks for that, JG. I've seen some of your cycling videos and you do manage to get around. We visited El Cotillio last year, just for a few hours and it seemed very nice. We were nude all the time we were there, except when we drove into the village for lunch. However, when you visit a location from elsewhere, for a short trip as we did, it's not easy to 'get in tune' with what is acceptable and what is unacceptable. The local 'nuances' are easier to identify when you are actually staying in a place for a while. Maybe it's just a lack of confidence in myself. If I'm in a location where I know that nudity is acceptable and I've been there for a while and then, one day, I see a lot of textiles around, I would not be in the slightest bit phased. I am confident that they are all 'wrong' and I do not feel in any way self concious. However, in a strange location, even where it is well known that it is a naturist area, if the same circumstances arose, I would not be as confident and that would make it a less pleasant experience. However, we will have a car for the duration of our visit, so I can become more aquainted with 'what's what' in El Cotillio.

Sunshinekid

I think the best beaches are down the south, you can walk for miles naked ans also the walk into the sea is not shelved like up the north. ;D

jg

Skindiver - I've just caught up with this thread and noticed that you drove into the village for lunch.
Why not go to El Torino's beach bar. Now that he has it back (I think) you will get a good selection of stuff including his famous paella (1 hr wait) and a towel or sarong is adequate clothing.
JG

james5

The best beaches are in south I think.