Male jewellery

Started by Kazncraig, December 12, 2016, 17:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathys

Quote from: sun lovers on December 29, 2016, 12:52:54 PM
Not much willy jewellery on show in the south at Sotavento beaches. Most incredible display we ever saw was on a day visit to Cap d'agde a few years back. Penis rings and chains galore.
There are some good pieces on Body Body. They are meant for display.

cathys

Straight up jewelry is not quite as overtly sexual as the erection enhancing kind of male bird ring, but point well taken. Hopefully people will regard all genital jewelry, not just penis jewelry in the way they view all jewelry, subtly sensuous but not threatening. There are some good pieces on bodybody.com but a lot of young designers are also producing original work.

cathys

Quote from: suendrob on December 31, 2016, 11:39:24 AM
I'm probably biased, but I think piercings on show are just fine. They're for show and for pleasure; they become a 'part of you'; your character.
It's not a good idea to leave the rings out for the day, as the piercing tends to shrink and cause difficulty refitting it.
It's the purely decorative, show-off bits I'm not so sure of. Stretchers, clip-on rings, traditional cockrings,
harnesses, watchstraps, chains etc on an open beach? Perfect at a party or club, but rather too overtly sexual in public, In my view.
Then again, it's a Free Beach.
If the intention is just for show non-piercing jewelry might be the best. it's certainly more comfortable. Some of the best pieces are at https://www.bodybody.com/jewelry/penis-jewelry