El Hierro

Started by admin, October 12, 2011, 10:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jand

Scientists warn that the eruption will not end in the short or medium term
The indicators that scientists monitor at the La Palma volcano, especially sulfur dioxide emissions, suggest that the end of the eruption will not occur in the short or medium term

The indicators that scientists monitor at the La Palma volcano, especially sulfur dioxide emissions, suggest that the end of the eruption will not occur in the short or medium term , as confirmed by the committee's spokesperson. scientist of the Volcanic Emergency Plan of the Canary Islands (Pevolca), María José Blanco.

The volcano is releasing a plume of gases 3,000 meters high with high amounts of sulfur dioxide, 17,774 tons per day , and that measure would have to go down to 100 to think that the eruption is coming to an end, the spokeswoman said after an encounter in which the President of the Government, Pedro Sánchez, has participated.

The other two parameters that determine the energy of the volcanic system, the deformation of the ground and the seismicity, also maintain stable values ​​with respect to previous days.

The technical director of Pevolca, Miguel Ángel Morcuende, has reported that the lava flow from the north flank of the volcano, which flows to the west and northwest and that on Tuesday forced the evacuation of some 800 residents of the La Laguna neighborhood, in Los Llanos of Aridane, "progresses very slowly" and there is the possibility that "aborts, that does not walk again."

This wash is 200 meters from the coast , but its northwestern arm, the one that crossed the Callejón de la Gata industrial estate diagonally on Tuesday, is the one that "loses steam," while the wash that moves faster, at 50 meters per hour, and moving south, is "the one that accumulates more energy and thrust," he explained.

The latest data, corresponding to October 12, indicate that the lava covers 640.27 hectares, 27.94 more than the day before, and has widened to a maximum of 1,770 meters, 250 more.

According to the information from the Copernicus satellites, there are 1,541 buildings or constructions affected, of which 1,408 were destroyed. The data obtained from the cadastre reduce the figure to 937, of which 763 for residential use, 89 for agricultural use, 45 industrial, 22 for leisure and hospitality and 18 for public use.

The eruption has so far forced the evacuation of 6,400 people, 5,700 in the first phase of the eruption and another 700 on Tuesday, but of the total there are about 6,000 residents and 400 tourists who were transferred to Tenerife.

Of the evacuees, 280 people are housed in a hotel in the municipality of Fuencaliente.

With regard to air quality, in the last hours the parameters are within normal thresholds, except for a specific "small peak" of sulfur dioxide that immediately remitted, and the island's airport, like those of the entire Canary Islands, is fully operational.

Weather forecasts suggest that this air operation will not be affected for at least the next four days, because a Saharan wind will blow from the continent that will direct the ashes to the west.

However, dry air and a probable thermal inversion can be unfavorable for air quality on October 15 and 16.

In the crater, the only novelty is that an emission has been reactivated on the southeast flank that has not led to new flows.

Faced with the dissemination of some information about the situation on La Palma, Miguel Ángel Morcuende insisted that the volcanic eruption affects only 8 percent of the surface of La Palma, so that the rest of the island is completely safe and can develop tourist activities normally.

He also stressed that the geological stability of the island building is "absolute" and that the fish has the same quality as always.

https://www.canarias7.es/canarias/la-palma/cientificos-avisan-erupcion-20211013181403-nt.html#vca=web-push&vso=canarias7&vmc=%22No_acabar%C3%A1_ni_a_corto_ni_a_medio_plazo%22&vli=_

jand

Latest update courtesy of Enrique.

''13/10/2021 h Canary Islands.- LA PALMA ISLAND ERUPTION.- 7 ACTIVE AREAS IN THE NORTH TAILS - TEMBLOR OF 4.4 AND THE BRAVIEST VOLCANO AND ASHES MORE FINE TO HAVE MORE ENERGY.- Just finished the map with available information on the lava flow coming out of the 4 mouths of the volcano coming down the northernmost ramales and moving through the north side of the lava field... This is bleak. look at the blue arrows that mark the approximate route of the flow. The most advanced are the 9 C flow, followed by the 9 B that has been reactivated, then laterally in the 9 D and 9 E area, the latter approaches the soccer field.

A lot of eye to flow 10 (really two) at the top of the polygon, could be a problem in the next few days, I was warning yesterday as it has formed by an overflow of the main channel and could gain a lot of strength in the next few hours and days. Watch this morning's IGME video talk about what I tell you... very disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUsriFrstig

SESMIC ENERGY.

As far as seismic energy is concerned, if you saw yesterday's forecast, green arrows forecast the Earthquake this morning, but it had marked two yellow as 12 h after that event, they start to repeat another, so this would be the third yellow arrow, and it could also be predictable in the future. This means, if you also comply with the yellow arrows, that we will have another 4 + movement in about 12 h counting from the latter... in the early morning around 03:00 h IGN, 04:00 h Canary Islands, 05 :: 00 h peninsula. And it seems to me that the swarm doesn't loosen, he was just taking a break and, keep pressurizing, the mother who gave birth to him.....

es2021ubycu 15:33:48 13/10/2021 14:33:48-17.8192 36 mbLg III-IV SW MAZO VILLA. ILP

PHOTO ASH: The picadora is underway and something I'm clear, that lightning clearly indicates, ash and pyroclasts are now much thinner, indicating a more energetic process in the eruptive column of the volcano, now VEI2 but it puts us in path of VEI3 volcanian eruption, which is not good news. Don't miss the photo with the tasting, the top with thinner material.

Several colours are also observed, which relate to variation in chemical and mineralogical composition of pyroclasts and fallen ash. We carry between 8 and 9 million cubic meters just of ash that the UME and volunteers remove from roofs where there's more.

https://twitter.com/.../status/144832268...36/photo/1

And what a job to remove all those ashes, what a job.... I leave you with a video.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1448304794574131202

And I'm not surprised seeing the ash columns climbing from the two active mouths, like big fireplaces, where by the way it seems that he wants to open another mouth up above where white vapor comes from and there's a third smaller between the two. So 4 gas points and four lava.. we're done.

TREMOR AND GASES:

At this point in the movie, if you haven't noticed, the gases and shredding is rising, so the volcano makes more noise.. and that is measured by the tremor, which of course, is also uploading logically (Enrique)

https://scontent-lcy1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/p235x350/243121813_1421121461619150_6595876508875249401_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=mLeXZnDypxMAX_Ct1KA&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.xx&oh=eea63e11cb136e13db1a026c457ed27d&oe=618DA7FD

jand

This graphic looks better what I say about the patterns every 36 h, it's really amazing, it doesn't cease to amaze me and I've seen it before at the Kilauea in 2018 and the last of the Bardarbunga that did the same ..
This means, if you also comply with the yellow arrows, that we will have another 4 + movement in about 12 h counting from the latter... in the early morning around 03:00 h IGN, 04:00 h Canary Islands, 05 :: 00 h peninsula. And it seems to me that the swarm doesn't loosen, he was just taking a break and, continues to pressurize, the mother who gave birth to him.... (Enrique)

https://scontent-lcy1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/p75x225/245294844_1421140484950581_7820026961896667737_n.png?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=OER4tiBQmZUAX8KzcAp&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.xx&oh=1b84a5b146ad8a921c5089edbcdb57d9&oe=618EA035

jand

And I'm not surprised seeing the ash columns climbing from the two active mouths, like big fireplaces, where by the way it seems that he wants to open another mouth up above where white vapor comes from and there's a third smaller between the two. So 4 gas points and four lava.. we're done. (Enrique)

https://scontent-lcy1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/s261x260/245345845_1421145784950051_171874652070013602_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=YxYh_atXucYAX8Q1v_R&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.xx&oh=09727262210778f744b219cb6f677ab8&oe=618E8F23

jand

The eruption continues at high levels with no significant changes, and no end in sight.
At the vent, mild to moderate lava fountains generating ash columns rising to approx. 3000 m altitude, and lava flow emissions continue. The lava flows continue to expand the flow field at various fronts, in particular along the northern margins, where they slowly approach La Laguna.
Volcanic tremor remains high, suggesting that magma discharge rates remain high. According to the latest figures, the maximum width of the main lava flow is now 1,770 meters. 1,408 buildings have been destroyed or damaged, and approx. 6,400 people have been displaced. Most of them found temporary homes with friends or relatives, while a few hundred are accommodated in the Princess hotel in Fuencaliente.
Sulfur dioxide emissions, another indicator of magma supply rate (as the gas is released from fresh magma early on), is very high, estimated in the order of 17,000 tons per day.

All news about: La Palma volcano
Information about: La Palma volcano

La Palma volcano eruption update: strongest-so-far quake hits at magnitude 4.4
Wed, 13 Oct 2021, 14:57
14:57 PM | BY: T

Seismic trace of TBT station of the quake (black peak; image: IGN)
Seismic trace of TBT station of the quake (black peak; image: IGN)
Location of this afternoon's 4.4 quake on La Palma
Location of this afternoon's 4.4 quake on La Palma
The strongest so far Earthquake, at magnitude 4.4, hit the island this afternoon at 3.33 p.m. about 20 minutes ago. Its location was at approx. 36 km depth under the central part of Cumbre Vieja volcano.
The tremor was widely felt on the island. Other than this, seismic activity has remained at similar levels as yesterday. During the past 24 hours, there were 19 quakes between 3.0 and 4.0, and 47 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. Smaller quakes - certainly there are hundreds of such - can currently not be detected as they are hidden in the strong volcanic tremor.

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/lapalma/sep2021seismic-crisis/current-activity.html

jand

''13/10/2021 h Canary Islands.- PALM ISLAND ERUPTION.- MISSING INFORMATIONS - INCREASE GASES, ASHES AND MAGMA EMISSION.- HOW MUCH DOES THE CONE MEASURE? WHERE ARE THE COLADAS HOW LAST?..- I find it amazing, embarrassing and completely reckless that there is no captain in charge of giving information to the media, TV and press are more lost than a sardine in the peaceful ocean, giving outdated reports from 2 ago days, and showing maps from 4 ago as if they were from yesterday. This is third world, and of course people don't know what to stick to or what to do.
I put a different view of this volcanic process with my experience and knowledge on the subject, but it doesn't seem right for official media to be so parks when it comes to giving information. Repetitive Pevolca gatherings with microdata such as GPS, outdated with 24 h delay and data where not knowing, we do not know the height of the volcanic cone right now. (to eye 100-140 m) but an official measurement would be nice.

Coladas Norte I'm watching since yesterday, getting ready to kill, but no one takes action until someone realizes that the flow comes to an area that has not been evacuated yet and makes them leave in 15 minutes... no I think it's welcome, not respectful, or anything. This is hilarious.

EDITED: New evacuation with 3 hours to pick things up in the wake of a flow... that's enough.

https://twitter.com/.../status/144839580...80/photo/1

Security forces, EMU, Civil Guard, town hall and Cabildo workers are getting their skin all over the world, while IGN people are merely covering the file and if they profit anything (like a post) better then it turns out they knew the volcano was going to erupt a week before opening and did nothing.
This IGN posture, the only thing that generates is uncertainty in all the people and this lack of security translates into fear, so bulos and rumors run like gunpowder, and if you put a map of deformations without leaking mistakes, the international press calls for a catastrophe of biblical dimensions and then there are sites like this alarmists. Take care of this a bit, fill up that you are in charge of Volcanic Surveillance since 2004 (and don't care).

The volcano continues to activate, every passing day is bigger, makes more magma and more gas but on IGN they shut up... and tell me it's normal... fill if you even have supersonic rays and waves that are seen in the clouds ... There's a piece of seismic-volcanic swarm under the island and they nab it as if it weren't important and it's one of the bombs that gives pressure and marches the magma of the eruption to the surface.. with earthquakes of 4.4 and climbing if no one remedies it... which by the way you can't. and of course they don't predict its duration, Involcan was the only one and pulled the only thing you could, statistic 55 days.. we've been 25. I can say from here that at least it will be 2-3 weeks....

Many will not understand this post, but it is that the volcano is taking a pile of SO2 gas and more.. that spread across the planet and the ash columns, are tremendous, today will be good lightning if the chopping of the ash and unfortunately if the magma keeps turning more and more acidic, clearer, with more gas and more powerful, we will enter the next thing of the volcano... the possibility of a eruptive cloud collapse than a burning or pyroclastic cloud And I don't want to see her or suffer. Could be very dangerous.

Lack of zeal, fearlessness, lack of experience or worse, the most utter ignorance of not knowing what they did by not putting the light on Orange before the eruption or putting the light on RED two hours after the eruption began, I headline all orders in the first two hours to all law enforcement, workers and inhabitants, good thing nothing happened, but it could have happened.

And so notice, the volcano is about to cross the line from an explosive phase to a dangerous volcanian phase, where collapses could occur in the eruptive column of ash that could in turn lead to a lethal fiery cloud (cloud or cloud) pyroclastic flow) able to kill whoever catches as it would go to 700°C. I hope they read me and take action. Alarmist... not... foreseeing. Warned they are, let them later say that nature is unpredictable. I already warned you.

(Enrique)

PS: I leave you a few previous follow ups... 2011 El Hierro... this is coming long..

https://foro.tiempo.com/seguimiento-especial-crisis...

And like not, La Palma and the first swarm with the post from years ago... when it all began. https://foro.tiempo.com/seguimiento-de-la-situacion...

jand

4.1 mbLg W VILLA DE MAZO.ILP  2021/10/14 01:27:58III-IV 25  + info

EVENT: es2021uctrv 2021/10/14 01:27:58 28.6128 -17.8328 25 4.1 W VILLA DE MAZO.ILP

Updated 2021-10-14 03:48 UTC

RATIO OF INTENSITIES (EMS) AND POPULATION
IN WHICH THIS Earthquake HAS BEEN FELT :
III-IV NEIGHBORHOOD OF ARRIBA, EL PASO.TF III-IV NEIGHBORHOOD OF THE MIDDLE, EL PASO.TF III-IV CUESTA DEL LLANO DE LA CRUZ, SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA III-IV DOS PINOS, EL PASO.TF III- IV LAS PALMAS-EL TRIBUTO, PUNTALLANA.TF III-IV PALMASOL II, BREÃ'A ALTA.TF III-IV PASO DE ABAJO, EL PASO.TF III-IV PUERTO, TAZACORTE.TF III-IV RETAMAR, LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF III-IV TAZACORTE.TF III ARGUAL, LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF III BUENAVISTA DE ARRIBA, BREÃ'A ALTA.TF
III CARDÃ"N, TAZACORTE.TF
III HELMET, PUNTALLANA.TF
III DOS PINOS, LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF
III EL BARRIAL, EL PASO.TF
III EL CALVARIO, EL PASO.TF
III EL JESUS, TIJARAFE.TF
III EL PASO.TF
III EL PILAR, EL PASO.TF
III EL PORVENIR, BREÃ'A ALTA.TF
III HERMOSILLA, LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF
III LA CALDERETA, BREÃ'A ALTA.TF
III LA CUESTA, BREÃ'A ALTA.TF
III LA LOMADA-DOMINGO JUAN, PUNTALLANA. TF
III LA MONTAÃ'A, BREÃ'A BAJA.TF
III LA
PORTADA , SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA.TF III LA PUNTA, TIJARAFE.TF
III LA ROSA, EL PASO.TF
III LA SABINA, VILLA DE MAZO.TF
III LAS LAJITAS, SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA.TF
III LAS LEDAS, BREÃ'A BAJA.TF
III LAS ROSAS, LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF
III LAS TRICIAS-EL PARTIDO, PUNTALLANA.TF
III LOMO DEL CENTRO, SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA.TF
III LOS BARROS, LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF
III LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF
III LOS PEDREGALES, LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF
III LOS SAUCES.TF
III MALPAÍS DE TRIANA, LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF
III MALPAÍSES (ABOVE), VILLA DE MAZO.TF
III MIRANDA, BREÃ'A ALTA.TF
III MIRANDA, SANTA CRUZ DE PALMA.TF
III
TENISCA MOUNTAIN, LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF III MONTE DE PUEBLO, VILLA DE MAZO.TF
III PALMASOL, BREÃ'A ALTA.TF
III PINO DE LA VIRGEN.TF
III ROQUE DE ABAJO, SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA.TF
III SAN ANTONIO, BREÃ'A BAJA.TF
III SAN JOSÉ.TF
III SAN PEDRO DE BREÃ'A ALTA, BREÃ'A ALTA.TF
III SAN PEDRO.TF
III SAN SIMÃ"N, VILLA DE MAZO.TF
III SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA.TF
III TENAGUA, PUNTALLANA.TF
III TINIZARA, TIJARAFE.TF
III TRIANA, LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE.TF
II-III AGUATAVAR, TIJARAFE.TF
II-III BUENAVISTA DE ABAJO, BREÃ'A ALTA.TF
II-III CUEVA DEL AGUA, GARAFÍA.TF
II-III EL PUEBLO.TF
II-III LA HOYA , BARLOVENTO.TF
II-III LA RIVERA, PUNTALLANA.TF
II-III LODERO, VILLA DE MAZO.TF
II-III LOMO ESPANTA, SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA.TF
II-III MONTE DE BREÃ'A, VILLA DE MAZO.TF
II- III MONTE DE LUNA, VILLA DE MAZO.TF
II-III TIGUERORTE, VILLA DE MAZO.TF
II EL ROQUE, PUNTAGORDA.TF
II FAGUNDO, PUNTAGORDA.TF
II LA POLVACERA, BREÃ'A BAJA.TF
II LAS NIEVES, SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA.TF
II LOMO LOS CABALLOS, EL PASO.TF
II PUNTAGORDA, PUNTAGORDA.TF

http://www.ign.es/web/resources/volcanologia/tproximos/canarias.html?fbclid=IwAR3GEqfr-AJg4p18QS_fWpPmSxss6-_xwEAQJjv-33JqoKCac_KxSOqQ0A8

jand

There have been 443 comments already on Facebook Volcanes y Ciencia Hoy far too many for me to add them all but interesting to read, Some are disagreeing with Enrique calling him an alarmist he does not know what he is talking about but the majority of people and the islanders are grateful to him for keeping them up to date.

Lola Nieves
We live on the shores of giant boilers, I can imagine what it was, and now we live a situation that leaves us engraved to blood and lava and that we will never forget, but this post now seems excessive, of an out of place drama is my feeling and I read you these days, but today I chirriaron your words and did not seem right, that's all, a greeting

María Del Mar Pérez
Lola Nieves Nobody likes to know the truth when it doesn't match what you want or need, but the only way to face it. If there's a minimum probability of serious risk, the only smart answer is to study it and prepare for the worst scenario (although the probability of materialized risk is very low). It's a basic principle in Security and Emergencies.

Camino Larrua
Lola Nieves your opinion is respectable, and even it's also respectable that you don't want to imagine or can't, but this post is absolutely out of place, nor is it excessive. It's tough, like the nature of this volcano. It's a scientific exposition, not a prophecy.

Author
Volcanes y Ciencia Hoy - Volcanoes and Science Today.
Hi Lola sorry if I got a little serious in the post, they are usually very relaxed, and nice but I need you to put your batteries in management for what comes, fatter than what there is and otherwise people could die for his lack of information... and that's not what happened, stupidity, I wouldn't forgive him.
If I know, nature is unpredictable, they say, but not so much and a volcano has the history it has and is usually known in advance, this volcano, Old Summit, let's say it has been through some phases.... more violent whose footprints have been stayed in the geological record of the island. Like this. this is small and is passing medium by its means, not the first, look at the mountain of Todoque or the Laguna, eruptions similar to those now, do not want to know what has been able to do one of the greats like It's from the Teide-PicoViejo Building in Tenerife. (Enrique)

Vanesa Rodriguez Leal
Blanca Hernandez Veiga... I think he actually ignores what happened!!! I think so because I lived it on the front page and on my body without notice ⚠️. We were out of area 0, we had no information or previous meetings, no evacuation plan, nor was it expected to happen more than 20 percent 💯 and you say they evacuated from day 15 ?.?.
Madam, I don't know where the sources of information come from but I think even more hesitant to be here and can describe what happens here still understand, study and have facts statistics.
You will have a theory but I have a reality... and I think they are neither the best professionals nor even mediocre just many people with a big brain but they study hard and practice is null because fortunately we live on volcanic lands but very very seldom and pray that there is no more... where they are putting their knowledge into practice but they do not know the extent of this. It's a very big role where experience shines by its absence. Attentionly someone who has lost everything because allegedly no right to information we had for being an area excluded from the radius of possibilities 💨 😮. From this we will have to learn a lot and not only children, adults who were also children scared of something dantesco and fear every night and every day until this is over. Thank you Enrique because between so much ball and do not give one to the racket you said the assumptions and my and have been more accurate than lis foreseen by these say experts 😭🙏🏼⚠️

Yiniba Acosta Cabrera
Blanca Hernandez Veiga what are you talking fool? Who was evacuated and who was informed of anything? Stop saying stupidities that the one who doesn't find out ***** is you, the volcano erupted a kilometer from my house in a straight line and we were neither within the range of eruption nor evacuation, nor were we invited to meetings to find out how we had to act or anything at all, the helicopter was the morning of the static eruption over the area where it erupted from half past 10 in the morning because it had registered a high temperature in that area, said by the IGN representative herself the day after the eruption that in that area had recorded those changes and not communicated to the population and that they had not been wrong said, as if it were a triumph, mind-blowing that they did not upload the light to orange and avoid what we all went through and We suffered there, without time if not to run away, and 45 minutes before Mr Nemesio came out in a press conference saying that it was going for a couple of weeks if it eventually erupted... painful!!! Chapó for our politicians , town halls and cabildo but the alleged incompetent IGN experts from day one, only interested in studying this phenomenon and storing data not informing the population, so if you don't know what you're talking about better stay quiet!!

Ayoze Ferraz Garcia
Blanca Hernandez Veiga And who asked you for opinion? if you apply the ′′ out of the wheel towers very well ′′ thing you should shut your mouth and say nothing. Or do you have Pevolca friends and want to leave them well?. Because they look like parbulite kids reading the same report every day. The only one who provides technical data based on evidence and with the most updated data he finds is Enrique on this page.. it's the only one I've seen that has predicted Events, and doesn't devote to waiting for them to tell them later as you Dear Pevolca and more...

Author
Volcanes y Ciencia Hoy - Volcanoes and Science Today.
Hello Blanca, you have training and course in volcanic disasters management, in addition to several years training in geology, chemistry, vulcanology, hydrogeology and more. Tell them about the evacuation within 3 hours... Go explain it if they are so organized. A greeting. (Enrique)

Sonia Busquets Revuelta
What do those who called Enrique and Mike alarmists say now?
Mike left his skin warning about the emergency kit and laughed at him... well there you go..!!
Be prepared with lanterns and all you need, this is very serious and preventing is living...!!
Listen and read, don't wait until anyone has to take you out at night in your pajamas and with what's on..

jand

90 hectares of razed banana trees, with a price of between 35 and 40 million
The Canarian Ministry of Agriculture estimates the loss of production due to ash at 80% in the Aridena Valley and 50% in Fuencaliente

The lava from the La Palma volcano has destroyed about 90 hectares of banana trees in the coastal area of ​​the Aridane Valley, «the most expensive in the Canary Islands and Spain « for the cultivation of this fruit and whose market value ranges between 35 and the 40 million euros.

The data has been provided by the Canarian Minister of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, Alicia Vanoostende, in the Plenary of the Autonomous Parliament questioned by deputies Jonathan de Felipe, from the Nationalist Group (CC-PNC-AHI), and Luis Alberto Campos, from Nueva Canary Islands.

Vanoostende has indicated that his department is conducting a survey of disused farms, as a land bank, to offer an alternative to producers who have lost everything, their housing and their livelihood.

However, it has warned that this is a "very difficult" search for the orography of La Palma, due to the scarce availability of land and the existing levels of protection, and has slipped the possibility of reclassifying land.

Apart from the disappeared farms, he pointed out that there are many others, south of the colada, that have been isolated and without water supply.

Vanoostende has highlighted the "diligence" of the Canary Islands Government in the fitting out of two portable desalination plants and has announced that next week a course will be organized with farmers and cooperative technicians on the use of desalinated water for irrigation, something to which in La Palma "we are not used to it".

Given the reluctance of Jonathan de Felipe regarding desalination plants, because they use "a lot of fossil energies", but above all because of the sodium chloride load in the seedlings and its impregnation in the roots, the counselor has indicated that various solutions are being considered. term.

Among them, a canalization from Fuencaliente and take it upstream to the Cuatro Caminos reservoir, or bring it from Cumbre Vieja, using a fire network and surrounding the volcano, or an underwater pipeline, although this option would depend on the evolution of the fajana.

The counselor has indicated that aid is being considered for possible losses of seedlings and for the replanting of farms in "the hypothetical case" that they cannot be saved with the desalination plants and with a tanker that is scheduled to arrive in the next few hours.

And he has also spoken of aid in the face of the probable fall of greenhouses due to the weight of the ash accumulated on the roofs.

Alicia Vanoostende has estimated at 80% the loss of production due to the ash in the Aridane Valley, and 50% in Fuencaliente and Tijarafe, and has added that consensus is being reached with associations and cooperatives on how to compensate these losses.

He has expressed his concern for the rest of the banana cultivation chain, which includes collectors, transporters, packaging, sale of boxes or phytosanitary products, and has guaranteed that the Ministry does what it can “so that it does not stop completely. ».

Regarding packaging, he has indicated that there are factories in exclusion zones, such as El Remo, and has acknowledged that there is fear for the future of this activity.

As for other crops, the counselor has indicated that in the vineyards there has hardly been an incidence due to the ash, since when the volcano erupted most of the producers had harvested; This is not the case for avocados, which had already come from "a complicated year" due to the heat wave and wind in August that ruined all production.

Regarding the effect of the ash in the future, he pointed out that at the moment "we do not know how long -the eruption- or its extent will last", and that it will depend on several factors, such as the amount that ends up in the crops and its composition .

In this sense, CSIC technicians are analyzing it to see its nutrients and its possible effects on the flora and crops of the island.

The counselor has also specified that the lava has buried five cheese factories, one of which was set up "in record time in two weeks" in another location, and that aid is being considered for the affection of the ash in the forage.

Regarding the fishing sector, it has indicated that there are 33 affected boats, 30 shipowners and between two and three sailors per boat, who had their fishing ground in the area of ​​the fajana, where they went for shrimp and for bait.

For now, Vanoostende highlighted, they will receive 2,500 euros per shipowner and 1,500 euros per sailor per fleet stop.

Beyond the reality of the primary sector, the counselor, who has received the support of parliamentary groups, has admitted that in this volcanic crisis the situation "is more difficult every day", since it has already caused "many losses and we do not know how many more »will provoke.

He understands that "the time has come to rethink the island, to rethink it in its entirety"

https://www.canarias7.es/canarias/la-palma/hectareas-plataneras-arrasadas-20211013222044-nt.html#vca=web-push&vso=canarias7&vmc=90_hect%C3%A1reas_de_plataneras_arrasadas_&vli=_

jand

A Ryanair flight from Tenerife to Charleroi hit by volcanic ashes returns to departure airport

On 11 October, Ryanair flight FR8179, operated by Boeing 737-800 registered EI-ENP, departed from Tenerife South airport (TFS) at 18:30 (UTC+1), one hour after schedule, with destination Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL).

Shortly after takeoff, the aircraft was hit by ashes from the eruption of the Cumbre Vieja volcano in La Palma island. After a while, the pilots realised something went wrong with the engines and decided to return to TFS, where they landed at 20:30 after circling south of Fuerteventura island.

Several fire trucks were dispatched to the runway, but the aircraft landed safely. The engines had apparently been fouled by the volcanic ashes. It is doubtful that they can be used again. The aircraft is still at Tenerife South airport.

Ryanair sent a replacement aircraft (Boeing 737-800 registered EI-EGD) from Malaga to Tenerife and the passengers took off again at 00:20 (UTC+1) to reach Charleroi on 12 October at 05:25 (UTC+2), almost 7 hours later than scheduled, after a flight (renamed FR81) they will remember.

https://wwwaviation24be-q41r3jh.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Capture.jpg

jand

Latest update courtesy of Enrique

14/10/2021 h Canary Islands.- LA PALMA ISLAND ERUPTION.- 4.5TH AND 4.1TH MADRUGGED EARTHS, DEFORMATION UP 6-7 CM IN LP03 ERUPTIVE AREA) And more..- And we continue with this eruption, of the most normal according to some (I don't know where they see normalcy) where there are several things to highlight:

1.- The WARMER:

Follow the swarm, it is the first problem and indicates that it continues to pressurize and continues to rise, the rate of energy emission, after a break, retakes the alike path, we are now in 4.5 that came with 4.1 or more under the arm, it's a double sign... look at the Gomera Earthquake.
So far the most powerful seismic swarm I've ever followed was one of El Hierro that reached earthquakes of 5.1 in 2013 west of the island and this pint that could in a week reach similar values if you follow this path, what which is disturbing, as from 4.5 start to exceed the thresholds of accelerating the seismorresistant standard of buildings (between 0,04 and 0.08 a) and that may be a problem for many buildings that will be start cracking and if seismicity persists, even collapse. The largest death toll in the Canary Islands is due to seismicity caused by volcanoes and house collapses.
more: seismorresistent rule:

TOLOUSE VAAC LAST ASH NOTICE

http://vaac.meteo.fr/advisory/2021/38301...jTfJmT-nsE

3.- THE TAILS.
I have not gathered much information I am in a huequito of a guard and a little more time I have left, and I know that they are advancing north, that have arrived at the lagoon Football field and that I think they are also advancing through other areas, this afternoon i will try to put a map as soon as i collect the data.

FAKE NEWS: Many photos and videos attributed to the palm are appearing, generally with very fluid lavas that are not typical of this volcano that correspond primarily to the Kilauea eruptions in Hawaii and other volcanoes such as Iceland in the Reyjanes Peninsula , also erupting for months.....
I keep editing the post (Enrique)
·   Â·
https://scontent-lcy1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=618D36F4" />

jand

4/10/2021 19:45 h Canary Islands.- PALM ISLAND ERUPTION.- NORTH COLADAS MAP - THE WARM GOES AS A SHOT MARKING THE STEP.- On today's lflow map , with 6 active areas or fronts moving forward more or less, what most catches my eye is flow 10 A, which has emerged from a very fluent overflow from the high area of the polygon and which has then fallen into the ravine, quickly coming down the same and touring the whopping 1200 m in just one day, overtaking even another flow that had almost stopped like the 9 E flow and continues to go down well fed by the volcano not for.. then i'll talk about him.

Then we have a second tongue, the 9 C flow that yesterday passed along to the SPAR Supermarket, but it has been swelling and expanding laterally, finally irreversibly affecting the building that has taken part of. That tongue keeps moving forward, nothing less than 250 m since yesterday. One good news is that the 9 D has stopped practically since yesterday.

Finally the 9 B area, a small finger has advanced, but it has practically stopped. Another small finger has appeared on top of the polygon and I named it after 10 B.

And this is not over here, because there is another front of flow more that no one talks about, one that has formed on old flow, which I have not yet named, since I do not know how far it will go, but it is going to Where Everything Was.

THE VOLCAN:

These days there is something that I am very clear, more material from the cone comes out, that gives it between 300-400 m tall nothing less, and more that is about to go on the way watching the deformation, SO2 gas and seismicity of deep swarm , tomorrow let's see what the deformation marks.. will mark what we're going to have very well.

PaSigo editing the post. That already has two times that I delete... (Enrique)

https://scontent-lcy1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/245552407_1421927351538561_3260476656823275634_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=B9O6kTkw9h4AX8jwAKx&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.xx&oh=99b19181074f1bc24a9710979ed67f89&oe=618D93C2

https://scontent-lcy1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/p235x350/245529719_1421915064873123_7932499177455541796_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=yU9_huzaiEsAX-N2nGW&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.xx&oh=2647342d03260f0f4a544383c9ed7bc0&oe=618DE09C

https://scontent-lcy1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/245677130_1421921111539185_891720640116399275_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=DDz7SGyqsxQAX9xauU6&_nc_oc=AQlEZZWpHDQMfu3XS9cmU80vKGpPuxECaks2d8JpMD4E2keWVETUR2pSkoE1k4GW6Zc&tn=LqcKW8-AD3xBRzWk&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.xx&oh=75c50a8d6ab7f1e7b826fa10198d3573&oe=618EB696

jand

The La Palma volcano has already forced 7,000 people to evict
An Earthquake of magnitude 4.5, the largest recorded so far, shakes the island, although it does not worry about its great depth

The La Palma volcano is merciless. The lava that gushed from the interior of the earth overflowed the main cone on Thursday. This phenomenon does not have to have major consequences, since the current will end up entering the main stream, according to the experts' forecast.

Some 300 people from Los Llanos de Aridane had to be evicted due to the dangerous advance of the lava, although many of them had already done so before. In just two days, some 1,100 residents have been evacuated, which raises the number of evicted people above 7,000.

The island registered more than fifty earthquakes, one of them of magnitude 4.5, the largest since the volcanic eruption began on the island. The Earthquake, according to the National Geographic Institute, had a depth of 37 kilometers and occurred around 1.30 in the morning in the town of Mazo.

Two seismic swarms remain active between 15 and 30 kilometers below the earth's crust and generate continuous earthquakes. According to experts, they can be indicators of the existence of magma reservoirs that are struggling to get out of their confinement. It is not ruled out that these deposits are connected to each other and feed the Cumbre Vieja eruption.

The La Palma volcano is merciless. The lava that gushed from the interior of the earth overflowed the main cone on Thursday. This phenomenon does not have to have major consequences, since the current will end up entering the main stream, according to the experts' forecast.

Some 300 people from Los Llanos de Aridane had to be evicted due to the dangerous advance of the lava, although many of them had already done so before. In just two days, some 1,100 residents have been evacuated, which raises the number of evicted people above 7,000.

The island registered more than fifty earthquakes, one of them of magnitude 4.5, the largest since the volcanic eruption began on the island. The Earthquake, according to the National Geographic Institute, had a depth of 37 kilometers and occurred around 1.30 in the morning in the town of Mazo.

Two seismic swarms remain active between 15 and 30 kilometers below the earth's crust and generate continuous earthquakes. According to experts, they can be indicators of the existence of magma reservoirs that are struggling to get out of their confinement. It is not ruled out that these deposits are connected to each other and feed the Cumbre Vieja eruption.

The most risky wash runs along the northwest face and is the one that caused the practical destruction of the Callejón de La Gata industrial estate and the warehouse where a supermarket of the Spar chain was located, as well as a Football field. However, the two appendages of this front, which is the one that prompted the authorities to decree the new evacuation, are losing steam because the lava is becoming more and more viscous and its advance slows down as it has to drag a large quantity of volcanic material. The streams have covered an area of ​​674.5 hectares of land, 34.2 more than the previous day, and every day they surprise volcanologists with their changing behavior.

Air quality is a factor of concern for the authorities, given that a Saharan air mass is expected to enter which, mixed with the volcano's particles, could force new confinements. This Thursday, all the airports in the Canary archipelago were operating, according to the airport manager AENA.

The deformation of the terrain has increased by more than five centimeters, according to the measurement made at one of the stations, bad news that removes the possibility of the volcano's extinction. Neither does the expulsion of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere remit. In fact, 15,995 tons were emitted on Wednesday, a very high amount.

The President of the Canary Islands Government, Ángel Víctor Torres, assured that this volcano is the most lethal in the history of the islands, since it has already emitted more magmatic material than San Juan and Teneguía combined. The only good news is that there have been no deaths.

https://www.canarias7.es/sociedad/volcan-palma-desalojo-personas-20211014183108-ntrc.html#vca=web-push&vso=canarias7&vmc=Ya_son_7.000_las_personas_desalojadas_&vli=_

jand

While writing, I do not remember the title of the book that stayed on the night table of that house that today threatens a new flow, and have already ceased to exist the pharmacy of Todoque, the home of Enrique the shoe rack, the workshop of the upholstery man and the Minigolf newsstand; a black lava mass has erased them from the map. The magnitude of the consequences of this volcanic eruption is measured on an immense scale that not only closes the more visible branches of what until a few days ago was prosperity and calm, it also affects the roots of the simplest and most everyday. And like this there are a thousand stories. The coordinates that guided life continue to be blurred on a land whose inhabitants we knew fortunate, and there are no more certainties or many of the places where we have been happy. However, time travelers remain, shoe rack's hands, secret to the recipe for the best pineapple pizza, upholstery skills and hopefully a new place for the pharmacy's light poster. Can be a good start to a new story."
Daniela Hernandez

https://fuerteventura-forum.com/index.php?action=post;topic=6095.6300;last_msg=634892

jand

15/10/2021 15:45 h Canary Islands.- LA PALMA ISLAND ERUPTION.- 4 + SISMS - SALE AND SYSMIC CENSORING IN IGN FOR A DARK INTEREST - UNDER THE DEFORMATION.- An old saying goes that if you get attacked, a good defense is better. I've been getting pressures from people I don't know for two days because of my reports and warnings about the LA PALMA eruption, and they're the same as always.

IGN sends them to me with a lacito, so we will bring out their embarrassments so that people know what they are doing to people. Manipulating, confusing and hiding data. Not the first time, they did it on the El Hierro, and now back in the La Palma.

Many times I highlighted it, in fact in note 285 I even put a change.org as they manually altered spectrums and in note 317 another complaint for this reason. They alter scientific results for a dark interest at their will and it takes years.. and it doesn't matter... but the wrong result and confusion of not knowing what's going on safely we all take it. I'll leave you some.

NOTE 285

https://www.facebook.com/VolcanesyCienciaHoy/posts/801991863532116

NOTE 317

https://www.facebook.com/VolcanesyCienciaHoy/posts/868185236912778/

NOTE 327

https://www.facebook.com/.../327-b.../898267610571207/

Anyone who looks a little will see that there are no superficial earthquakes when they should be (not alarm they say) and lower the magnitude of the earthquakes of higher intensity by checking them out in a totally blatant way over and over again (for not frightening tourism they say). How do they do it? It's very simple, with a network of many seasons, they rule out stations with higher magnitudes (those on the island itself) and using lower other islands such as Tenerife, whose distance invalidates their use, but they don't care.

https://www.change.org/.../ministerio-de-fomento-por-una...

The last two remarkable earthquakes already retouched and adjusted conveniently and waiting for this afternoon:

es2021ufagf 08:02:19 15/10/2021 07:02:19-17.8228 36 mbLg III-IV SW VILLA DE MAZO. ILP
es2021ufhsh 11:48:31 15/10/2021 10:48:31-17.8160 38 mbLg III-IV SW VILLA DE MAZO. ILP

COLADES:

VIDEO COLADAS THIS MORNING:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1449002538854977536

Still editing the Post (Enrique)

PHOTOS:
https://twitter.com/.../status/1448989441855475713/photo/2

https://twitter.com/.../status/1448983851095703564/photo/1
  ·   Â·

jand

There was an Earthquake registered originally as a M4.9 but changed again.

https://scontent-lcy1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/p173x172/246136414_609118806911554_622853990161702778_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=qq--JyvXQLYAX_GoBw0&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.xx&oh=f2ffb5f7ee9e1651a6628a3300133814&oe=618E85A7

Adán Vegas
They dropped it from 4.9 to 4.3 and no review notice.... Flipante

Christian Rguez Cruz
Adán Vegas It woke me up... I thought it was strong
·
María Montserrat Pérez Martín
Adam Vegas, good morning. For me it's a 4,9 and volcanoes know little. As I was saying in another response, I live S / C de la Palma and so far I hadn't noticed any and it woke me up. It's one thing I go down to a 4.7-4.6, but to a 4.3 I find it a little too much.

Beatriz Mar García Sánchez
María Montserrat Pérez Martín, I think just like you. I live in Santa Cruz de la Palma too, I was awake and it's the first tremor I notice. Tremendous! And from 4,3, nothing. I heard a crunch in the dining room of my house, and acted in a row, noticed a strong push in the bed, as if it was shook from side to side. Luck that lasted a few seconds at the most.

Blanny Bodega Estevez and they changed it 4.3 haha these full of lies for god

Luz Marina López Pérez
Omg this is already unsustainable, getting worse every day. What are we going to do, those of us who live in this valley, with this irresistible air, with so much ash and with so much uncertainty?

jand

Canarias7 has it as a M4.6 but on IGN now its showing as a M4.5.

4.5 mbLg   SW VILLA DE MAZO.ILP   2021/10/16 06:07:00IV-V    37

I am sure I have read somewhere that if more earthquakes are registered as M4.6 or above that the Cabildo have to bring in an some sort of a contingency plan ?????

''A 4.6 magnitude Earthquake shakes La Palma
The Earthquake, the largest recorded since the beginning of the eruption, occurred at 5.51 am east of the Cumbre Vieja ridge.

An Earthquake of magnitude 4.6 shook the southern area of ​​the Cumbre Vieja ridge at around 6 am, in the municipality of Villa de Mazo, according to the National Geographic Institute (IGN).

The Earthquake, the largest recorded during the La Palma volcanic crisis, has had its hypocenter at a depth of 37 kilometers.

The night has been very busy on La Palma and since 00:00 today there have been about 35 earthquakes, some of them widely felt by the population.

The second largest Earthquake, located in Mazo at a depth of 37 kilometers, was registered at 7.07 in the morning, with a magnitude of 4.5. This Earthquake was noted throughout the island and its intensity was rated between IV and V, that is, it was classified as widely observed or strong.''

https://www.canarias7.es/canarias/la-palma/terremoto-magnitud-sacude-20211016092958-nt.html#vca=web-push&vso=canarias7&vmc=La_Palma_registra_un_terremoto_de_4,6&vli=_

jand

wrong
· Reply · See Original (Spanish) · 10h
Julio A. Pena Perez
Al principio no tanto, hasta q vieron q afectaria al turismo y como canarias para ellos es la gallinita de los huevos de oro intentan retrasar todo lo q pueda perjudicar la entrada de turistas. Esa es la raiz de q se insista en la normalidad, la falta y sesgo de informacion y los continuos mensajes de seguridad. Otra cosa q tb estoy notando es q parece haber intereses en no minimizar los daños materiales xq sino como ocurre con los incendios, es menos dinerito q reciben las arcas.

AR Catanzaro
Absolutamente conforme con tus palabras !

AR Catanzaro
.....y añado que por los políticos de la isla ( y no solo) es ganar la lotería de navidad.......va a llover dinero y a quien lo necesita de verdad las migajas.....
· Reply · See Translation · 10h · Edited
Julio A. Pena Perez
AR Catanzaro Eso es lo q me da mas rabia, lagrimas de cocodrilo mientras x detras se estan frotando las manos ante la llegada de dinero en cantidad xq se estan encargando de q los destrozos lleguen a la cantidad adecuada para q la UE haga esa tan codiciada lluvia de fajotes de dinero. Se m rompe el alma viendo esas personas sufriendo xq no pierden solo cosas materiales, pierden su futuro, sus sueños, el producto de esfuerzos generacionales. Pero como bien dices solo veran migajas y el ejemplo mas claro lo vemos en como han respondido a la necesidad de agua, obras innecesarias q apenas ayudaran a la gente de la palma pero con las q podran especular y saca

AR Catanzaro
.....y todas las donaciones hecha sobra las cuentas de los ayuntamientos ??...como la van a repartir ? ...quién tiene el poder y el derecho de vigilar y controlar como viene usado el dinero que gente de buen corazón han hecho llegar a estas cuentas ??.......una persona me contestó che esto es tarea de las oposiciones.......aquí lo dejo

Julio A. Pena Perez
At first not so much, until they saw that it would affect tourism and as canaries for them it is the chicken of the golden eggs they try to delay everything that could harm the entry of tourists. That's the root of what we insist on normality, lack and bias of information and continuous security messages. Another thing I'm also noticing is that there seems to be interests in not minimizing material damage because but as it happens with the fires, it's less Money that the arches receive.
words!

AR Catanzaro
..... and I add that by the politicians of the island (and not only) it's winning the Christmas lottery....... it's going to rain Money and who really needs it the crumbs.....

Julio A. Pena Perez
AR Catanzaro That's what gives me more anger, crocodile tears while behind they are rubbing their hands at the arrival of Money in quantity because they are taking care of the destruction to reach the right amount for the EU to do this so coveted rain of Money fajotes. It breaks your soul watching those people suffering because they don't lose only material things, they lose their future, their dreams, the product of generational efforts. But as you say well, they will only see crumbs and the clearest example we see in how they have responded to the need for water, unnecessary works that will barely help the people of the palm but with which they can speculate and take out.

AR Catanzaro
..... and all the donations made over the town councils accounts??... how are they going to distribute it? ... who has the power and the right to monitor and control how the Money is used that good-hearted people have brought to these accounts??....... a person answered me that this is the task of the oppositions....... here I leave it

jand

11:45 16/10/2021 h Canary Islands.- PALM ISLAND ERUPTION.- DOSTERREMOTES 4.5 + AND A VERY SENSE.- UNDER THE DEFORMATION - THE CONO KEEPS GROWING AND THE COLADES FOLLOW THEIR PREVIEW.- What IGN has been touching earthquakes for a long time is evident, but doing so with earthquakes of over 4.5 is not only botched, but it becomes a reckless and dangerous act, though true is that from that point you can locate by systems of other countries and compare. Let me explain more clearly:

The IGN automatic system assigned to the second of the movements a magnitude of 4.9 to 44.2 km according to the Mw system (calculated with P-wave) and a 5.3 according to the M-mb system (Calculated with S-wave) and then there's the one who's been the most felt by the population.

AUTOMATIC CALCLE DATA.

https://www.emsc.eu/Earthquake/alert/?id...2021-10-16

If one looks at the margins of error, the 4.9 mb goes with a 0.4. error. i.e. their value would be between 4.5 and 5.3, and if we look at the other wave, comes out a 5.3 with a 0.3 error, i.e. we would be in a value between 5 and the most conservative or average data so serious to stay between 4.9 and 5.0.

Original data from the fast calculus shows used stations for calculation where the magnitude is up to 5.9. In the final result, no station above 5.... check for yourselves.

But the pressures to play with fire with scientific data on IGN in this way must be tremendous. Using a further analog comparing with the IMP (Portugal Weather Institute), this event has been 0.2 more intense there than on 4.6 this morning, a 4.8 would have been something tolerable, maquered down but tolerable. Less than that is a dangerous grope with civil responsibilities over population and penalties in case of misfortune. I hope it ends up as a value between 4.8-5.0 that would be the right thing to do.

That's how it's felt, although here's a sale too. In the town of El Pueblo it has been felt with a V intensity.

Updated 10:17 2021-10-16 UTC

RELATIONSHIP OF INTENSITIES (EMS) AND POPULATIONS
IN WHICH THIS Earthquake HAS BEEN FELT:
IV-V THE PEOPLE. TF
IV BARLOVENT. TF
IV CROSS HERRERA-THE TOPO, POINTALLANA. TF
IV THE CASTLE, GARAFY. TF
IV THE MOUNTAIN, LOW BREAN. TF
IV THE LIIRIOS-THE TOMASIN, POINTALLANA. TF
IV MOON MOUNT, VILLA DE MAZO. TF
III-IV ARGUAL, ARIDANE'S LLANS. TF

And this is the official data.. here I leave it.

es2021ugrcy 05:41:53 16/10/2021 04:41:53-28.5623 17.8283 mbLg III-IV SW VILLA DE MAZO. ILP
es2021ugtxs 16/10/2021 07:07:00 06:07:00-17.8296 37 mbLg IV-V SW MAZO VILLA. ILP
DEFORMATION

Overall the vertical deformation has lowered, evidently demining in LP03 about 5 cm and recovering the levels of a few days ago, the horizontal also recovers to earlier values, but not entirely and eastward makes a small move to watch out that could indicate changes.
http://www.ign.es/.../vol.../html/PA_ser...10911.html

COLADES

The tremor is stable and the volcano continues to throw magmatic matter that goes down the lavic channels from the top and down the northern edge of the flow, heading mostly to the canal of flow 9 C and 9 A.

The Colada 9 C has a front that follows its way to the ocean, already less than 1 km from the cliff and along the south of the mountain of the Laguna, where it has already crossed the coast road and widened , although he has slowed down his advance and seems to have less lava input. However, another arm has developed north between the first advance and the mountain of the lagoon and goes down faster so it will follow its advance to the ocean.

In photos this morning, Colada 10 passing through the lagoon Football field looks like it has stopped and doesn't seem to have any new contributions, which is good news at the moment.

Another portion of the lava is heading right now over old lave flow in the Colada 9 A area along the field of laundry and is coming to the mountain of Todoque, it will surely follow parallel between the north of the mountain and laundry 9 A I'll call her laundry 11 not to confuse her. As soon as the map finishes this afternoon I'll hang it up and it looks better on it.

BREAKING NEWS: Just saw that flow 10 has formed a new arm in laundry through the North at the top of the polygon heading to the soccer field bordering laundry these past few days, I've called it 10 c and put a map down... as soon as I know more I put it on.

MAP PHOTO:

https://twitter.com/.../status/144930924...52/photo/1

AND THE ENERGY EMISSION RATE KEEPS GROWING, ACTIVATING MORE THE VOLCAN:

To the question of when this will last, you do not see visas that it ends within 2-3 weeks, rather the opposite, is more active and the energy emitted by the swarm volcanic Earthquake continues to grow, to more than 250 MWh, which is a burrada, more energy than a 5-a-day Earthquake... (And watch that's considering official data from 4.6 and 4.5) and it doesn't look like stopping. The 4.5 + that keep rising so far will continue.

The next seismic envelope or forecast in about 12 h.. this afternoon around 5-6 h IGN, 6-7 h canary and 7-8 h peninsula. in the afternoon. Be careful and whatever you can fall and break, take it off the shelves and alphaize and put it on the ground. Greetings and encouragement.
(Enrique)

jand

Everything ready for the rescue of the dogs of La Palma
A team of engineers has spent several days studying and even manufacturing a safe and effective system for animals, since a box or cage is not viable due to its weight and "wobble" in flight.

Jaime Perera, CEO of Aerocamaras Especialistas Drones explains the difficulties of the rescue and how his team of engineers has spent several days studying and even manufacturing a safe and effective system for the animals, since a box or cage is not viable due to its weight and «wobble " in flight. For demonstrations like these, this company has been chosen, even having received more proposals.

At least four dogs are trapped and encircled by lava in the Paraíso neighborhood, in the municipality of El Paso, in two ponds, as confirmed by the animal organization Leales.org . Although at first it was said that they were only two dogs, later in a new video another pond was discovered a few meters further south with two hounds trapped inside and another hound prowling around the edge of it.

The Animalist Platform has analyzed with experts the photos and videos to which it has access and has verified that it is not a pond as it was originally thought but that there are two: one to the east of the Todoque neighborhood and another to the west of the neighborhood of El Paradise.

If the institutions do not pay for it, Leales.org will assume the cost of the rescue and part of it will be assumed with private donations . In the unlikely event that more donations are received than the expenses of this pioneering rescue, it will be donated to the protectors who have actively worked in the catastrophe with notarized evidence.

https://www.canarias7.es/canarias/la-palma/aerocamaras-directo-rescate-20211015191311-nt.html#vca=web-push&vso=canarias7&vmc=Todo_listo_para_rescatar_a_los_perros&vli=_

jand

Live images of the volcanic eruption produced in Cumbre Vieja, in the municipality of El Paso on the island of La Palma (Canary Islands, Spain), taken by the Interreg EELabs project camera, which from the Roque de los Muchachos Observatory (Garafía , Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias), looks towards the Caldera de Taburiente in the southern direction of the island.

https://youtu.be/ngHMnPdjnR4