Not Ryanair

Started by dagwood, May 14, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagwood

When Ryanair bashing was fashionable on this forum, on several occasions we were treated to a very funny song written and performed by fascinating Ada. 
Since then I have discovered another entertaining piece by the same talented group which I would like to share with you

https://youtu.be/mVy7faNKEtM

Deso

Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Tamkid

:D :D :D :D  Magic, very funny.

Not so funny, I had it pointed out to me today that I had been wearing a Jock Scotland Swimming Team hoody for the past six months without knowing :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ - I did take it off a couple of times :o

True story, we sat next to three scousers in a hotel lounge on saturday night, it was at a M6 motorway hotel near Manchester, we got talking to them, very funny lads, I noticed one of them had a packet of "Wet Wipes" on the table in front of him, it just seemed out of character for a bald headed tattooed looking thug type guy, silly thing to notice really. We went to pick our car up the next morning to be confronted in the hotel car park by a number of lost looking pensioners standing next to their coach, apparently someone had stolen a TANK FULL of fuel during the night from their bus, they were waiting for the police to arrive, the wet ones start to make sense. Just saying.