A Place in the Sun TV programme

Started by raye, October 03, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raye

Channel 4 at 4pm today. Not sure if it's a repeat!......
"Former policeman Steve McGibbon looks for the perfect holiday home on Fuerteventura, where he can spend time with his daughter Madison, on a £120,000 budget. Ben Hillman presents."

spitfire58

raye

It says 2018 series so could be a new one.

Deso

It's a new one on me.   8)

Oh and if anyone's interested, I know where there is a nice 2 bed, 2 bath apartment with underground parking space and storeroom right in the middle of Caleta for sale.  ;D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Johnrgby2

Quote from: Deso on October 03, 2018, 15:41:10 PM

Oh and if anyone's interested, I know where there is a nice 2 bed, 2 bath apartment with underground parking space and storeroom right in the middle of Caleta for sale.  ;D

I wonder who that belongs to ::)

raye

Well that was an interesting watch and filmed in March this year, so bang up to date. I think the buyer was a bit ambitious in what £100k will buy in Caleta these days.

Windermeregolfer

It always gets us that they say I have £x but never go that far, stupid offers today when they had been told a cash buyer had looked earlier in the day and it was new on the market.

cdm82

Missed the end , which one did they put the offer on ?
cdmccarthy

decho

3 bed property in Costa De Antigua.
Thought he was being really clever with his rediculous offer and got told to take hike.

Deso

Quote from: Johnrgby2 on October 03, 2018, 16:01:14 PM
Quote from: Deso on October 03, 2018, 15:41:10 PM

I wonder who that belongs to ::)

Hmmm, I wonder.  ;)
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Fivetimes5

GOod evening everyone
Yes watched it on catch up thought caleta and c antiqua looked good !
me personally I would be watching the market online, flying in to the island staying for a week or so at a time !

So whose 2 bedroom is for sale ???????

woe10

Costa Antigua  ??  You mean Nuevo Horizonte. No way   :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P 

Deso

Regards, Neil

sungod

Quote from: woe10 on October 08, 2018, 12:10:31 PM
Costa Antigua  ??  You mean Nuevo Horizonte. No way   :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P

Have not seen this new episode, but I have seen some older episodes from Fuerte, and Nuevo Horizonte is always "up & coming"

And they actually make it look pretty good. But I don't know if it's fair to say that they are tidying up and start building again... it was some time ago I was there but are there not loads of unfinished and empty apartments? The apartments facing the sea is ridiculously expensive https://goldacreestates.com/!/villa-for-sale-in-costa-de-antigua,fuerteventura/fv.v.1294/

spitfire58

Quote from: sungod on October 08, 2018, 13:18:34 PM
Quote from: woe10 on October 08, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

Have not seen this new episode, but I have seen some older episodes from Fuerte, and Nuevo Horizonte is always "up & coming"

And they actually make it look pretty good. But I don't know if it's fair to say that they are tidying up and start building again... it was some time ago I was there but are there not loads of unfinished and empty apartments? The apartments facing the sea is ridiculously expensive https://goldacreestates.com/!/villa-for-sale-in-costa-de-antigua,fuerteventura/fv.v.1294/

Have often looked at these & thought it was a shame & a waste to see them empty year after year. However, at that price I am not surprised. Even a v cheeky offer of half that would be too much IMO

Fivetimes5

No not looking was just curious who was selling?
we have already bought in fuerteventura 4 years ago !
And have no regrets whatsoever 😎

ashworth

Anyone know why the new development on the Golf course has stopped. There has been no one on site since June after a visit from the Police Chief. Nearly half of the 90 apartments and 12 villas have sold. Is it a Planning issue?