Villa in Lajares or Villa Verde

Started by Keith Dean, July 12, 2012, 19:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Dean

Hi we are frequent visitors to Fuerteventura (usually Corralejo) – but fancy a change next time.

We have booked three weeks from 20th Feb – 13th March 2013 – have you got any villas in Lajares or Villa Verde.  Not fussed about a pool – but would like a private jacuzzi, full oven, tv, dvd.
PM if that is better for you.

Alternatively any suggestions on agents we could contact would be helpful.  Although think we have trawled through them all!

Thanks.

Keith Dean

:-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(

OK 24 HOURS LATER AND NO-ONE HAS A VILLA TO RENT.  I THINK THIS IS THE NEW LAWS REGARDING RENTING OUT ON THE ISLAND.  SO ..... OUR FLIGHT IS BOOKED AND PAID FOR FROM 20TH FEB TO 13TH MARCH 2013 ..... ARE THERE ANY AGENTS OUT THERE WHO HAVE GOT CLIENTS WITH VILLAS OR APTS TO RENT.  PLEASE POST ANSWER OR PRIVATE EMAIL.  IDEALLY WE DO NOT WANT A COMPLEX.

admin

It may be too late for you but we've just added a Hotel Reviews and Polls section. It doesn't include private villas per se but some of the villas listed are separate so to speak.

Keith Dean

:-* :-*WELL DONE ADMIN!!!!!!!  It is good to see someone in Furteventura is keeping up to speed.

No it's not to late. Like I have said, I think owners are now thinking twice before renting out their properties, other than to friends. But on this site, we are all FRIENDS, aren't we!!!!!!!

Will be keeping a close eye on this new section " Hotel Review and Polls "

Watch this space.   ;D 8) ;D

Once again KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Keith Dean

I do not know if this part of the site is working correctly?

If you have just read this, say Hi and I will know it is, but no one has got a villa or apartment for those dates.

Keith Dean

Well another 24 hours have gone by and still no villas or agents. It seams this is not working, so I am going to ask Admin a question on Q & Q

admin

It is working - the lack of response may be partly due to this being a new section which people aren't used to.