Hotel Reviews and Polls > Corralejo Hotels

Barcelo Corralejo Bay

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mr Boo Boo:
Have a great time Kev, wish I was back there now...

superkev61:
From what I understand now is that they don't take cash at any of the bars anymore. Seems a very strange move to make by the hotel but the must have their reasons. Can you clarify this for us please.

Johnrgby2:

--- Quote from: superkev61 on August 13, 2018, 22:23:24 PM ---From what I understand now is that they don't take cash at any of the bars anymore. Seems a very strange move to make by the hotel but the must have their reasons. Can you clarify this for us please.

--- End quote ---

Do not know this, but it may be security reasons, hands in tills etc. or simply to save money on transporting cash to the bank, which I know in the UK is not cheap, and is a cost most UK businesses would love to eradicate the ned for.

Mr Boo Boo:
Hi

Yes that's the case now you settle up at the end of the stay, on the last day whilst awaiting out transfer bus, I ordered 2 coffees, having already settled the bill I asked if I could pay by cash, told that I have to pay by credit card...

The waiter explained that ALL Barcellos have gone cashless..... we didnt actually have any problems with it just that every time you get a drink you have to sign the chitty...

Mr Boo Boo:
forgot to add that we were told that it was for security reasons... I believe that you can settle your bill on a daily basis or at the end of your stay, still a great hotel and looking to book for Christmas.. only negative is that for some reason this stay they didnt have an Indian (curry) themed night in the resteraunt but hey ho not a deal breaker....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version