ZKTV can you pm me the prices and packages available very interested

Lulabell

Hi JDP

I have pm'd you

Cheers

Lulabell

keith edwards

Hi
I have just had a Telefonica line installed after 12 months of hassle and want to get internet and tv package underway.
Zktv seem to be the ones to go with but cannot find any info on what packages they offer.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Keith

Deso

It seems they have now changed packages from the original that was advertised on here.   :(
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

murman

Can anyone advise what is now on offer?

Thanks

TamaraEnLaPlaya

I can say what our package is, and that hasn't changed from when we took it out last summer:
25â,¬ per month giving loads of TV channels, 14 day catch-up, HD and Video on Demand. Paid 3 monthly in advance.

My friend has just taken a basic package from ZKTV for a property she will be renting out:
10â,¬ per month just for the TV channels. Paid annually in advance.

I expect it is like with any service provider, offers come and go and generally creep upwards with inflation or as in the case of SKY, they leap up! I've always been prepared to pay a reasonable price for a consumer service if it comes with good ongoing customer service. SKY let me down in the UK and Europa let me down out here - when will these companies learn that if you ring them you want your problem dealt with there and then, or at least calls returned as promised, and not to have spent 1 hour in hold listening to muzac on a premium number!

keith edwards

Hi Tamara

What do you have to pay on top of the ZKTV cost:

Phone line?
ADSL?
Anything else?

Just looking at the total cost of phone+TV+Internet packages
Thanks
Keith

Terry M

Well 25 Euros per month isn't bad, do you get all the sports channels included with that ?

woe10

Movistar are offering 100mb fibre optic until 6th March.

FREE WIFI Router
Calls to landlines FREE
550 min / month for calls from fixed to mobile FREE
High and Installation FREE
100 real Mb
12 months permanence

http://www.altas-movistar.es/fibra/fibra_100mb?tsource=display_bannerfibratemaubica&distribuidor=google&gclid=CMLBnMmhjMQCFSOWtAodXHYAuw

potash

Hi Woe I think only Tenerife have fibra at the moment will be great when fue gets it instead of the third world infrastructure we have now. Ha apologies woe they have it  Puerto del Rosario only I have just read.

jdp

Thank you for pm Lulabell  I had a pm also from another forum member who offered a 3 day trial. I must say I am very impressed with the program selection and quality.   

Terry M

I too have received a PM from probably the same source, jdp. The content and price are very impressive, I've used 4 IPTV providers up until now, and this is by far the best offer. I presume you've had the 3 day trial, was it that good, in terms of picture quality ? The only doubt I have, is what kind of service back up is offered, phone, mail, on line, in person ?