satellite dish

Started by PHo, February 03, 2013, 12:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHo

Any recommendations for someone to help in realigning my sat dish.  tried it myself but can't get enough signal strength and zero quality.
Corralejo area

Thanks

Deso

Is this for Sky or some other satellite?
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

fourthwisemonkey

You will never get the best signal possible without using a good satellite meter. If currently trying for astra 2 then definately advise speaking to a REPUTABLE installer or hobbyist. If in Corrie pm me and I can advise or have a look for you.

PHo

Thanks guys. I have now succeeded in aligning with Nilesat, and am getting BBC world service loud and clear.  not as good as radio 4 but better than nothing

potash

Denby is your man or  his forum name is Zappercocks

Deso

Quote from: potash on February 07, 2013, 14:17:26 PM
Denby is your man or  his forum name is Zappercocks

I think you might want to edit that John   :D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

potash

:D :D i think it looks good  :D my mind must have been on other things

Deso

He's not been on here for over a month actually. Hope he's OK.
Anybody seen him lately??
Regards, Neil

jojofive

Ya Deso....Was talking to Denby yesterday....Hes a little busy at the moment ..long may it last....

Deso

Regards, Neil