UKTV Online

Started by woe10, October 06, 2012, 11:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woe10

UK TV Online. As advertised in the button below.  Anybody tried this yet. Does it work in Caleta.

glenys

We have had it for a couple of years now,not the internet one just the system that uses an ariel. We find it really good.

woe10

Yeh, I know about that glenys, I´m talking about this new UKTV Online. Click the little box in my posting where it´s advertised.

Whoops, the advert´s changed to Alpha Rooms now.

glenys

Sorry woe,I've just clicked on that link but I've never heard of them before. Maybe someone else will help.

Seasider

Hi Glenys we are thinking of upgrading our tv to receive English channels do you recommend uktv
Susan Hughes

glenys

Hi Seasider. As I said we've had it for a couple of years without any problems. Pay quarterly by DD, the boxes have to go back now and then to be reprogrammed but that's all. Went to the office last time we were out and very helpful and friendly. I think I would go for the internet one now but it wasn't available when we started ours. Obviously you have to pay extra for the internet connection. Glen

Seasider

Thanks for that Glenys hope you are keeping well
Is the office in caleta? and about how much does it cost per month
Sue
Susan Hughes

glenys

The office is up chipmunk where the old Travelers restaurant used to be on the right hand side going up the hill. I pay about 67 euros a quarter I think, and it was about 300+ euros to set up. Check their advert as I'm not sure what they charge now.We are well thank you,we will be out the end of December if your there maybe we could have a drink. Glen

mazzerman

Why not use filmon.com for UK TV its free on SD, you would have to pay for HD but its very watchable in SD and i watch it from my PC through HDMI to my 46" TV and its fine.

woe10

Is anybody going to andwer the original question. We all know about UKTV through an aerial.

woe10

Forget that, I found it on a previous posting.

glenys

Glad you found out woe.Let us know how it goes,happy watching...... ;D

Seasider

We are not out until March unfortunately but hope to meet up sometime
Susan Hughes

ZappaRocks

@WOE Calm down dear.

Yes British Tv anywhere works fine as Simon uses dedicated servers instead of just adding free proxies which some programs do.
Try to educate a fool and you become one

woe10

Thank´s for that Zappa. I´m all calm now  :-*

duggiesdad

Had ZK-TV Installed yesterday, fantastic service, no buffering and the quality of picture cannot be compared to film-on. Keep up the good work guys.