The Step Inn

Started by Can the Man, October 28, 2013, 21:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can the Man

Our local, just down from Esmeralda

The best Irish bar in Caleta, the only genuine Irish bar in Caleta.

Always will show the rugby as well as the soccer and the horses.

Had lunch here the other day, excellent as always, Linda is a fantastic chef.

Had dinner here on Saturday night, lovely sirloin, cooked the way I like it with some blood running out of it, fried onions, mushrooms baked spuds and gravy - Linda your a dream.

The best of drinks served by Phoebe, Keith, Pete and Paul - try it.  :D :D

HelenR

Loved it here, the wine was nice to  ;D All the meals were excellent, can't wait to go back again

Ggarlo

Just spent 3 weeks there in January and ate there many times (and drank).  Totally agree about the quality of the food and Linda's Sunday roasts are the best in the resort and excellent value.  Highly recommended.

DanielRyan

Had a cracking night out here, food good, one of the better pints I'd had, good wifi to keep my step daughter amused

Can the Man

Had a few brandy tonight, one for the road Phoebe  ;D ;D ;D

HelenR

2 weeks and ill be there  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Can the Man

Back home tonight, had some great meals and late night drinks with Keith, Phoebe, Pete, & Paul.

Best Irish bar on the island, thanks for the great nights.

HelenR

Fantastic food highly recommend the chilli burger

Can the Man

We had Sunday roast dinner here last Sunday, choice of lamb, pork, chicken, beef....

Excellent food cooked by Donna and all the crew.

Roast meat, potatoes, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, peas, and a whopping big Yorkshire pud, and enough gravy to fill it.  :D :D :D

Best value for money, oh yea, you get a desert as well.  :D :D :D

Great bar for drinks, best pint of Guinness on the island.

We had our One for the Road here every night, my 2 grandsons were made really welcome by Keith, Phoebe, Pete, Paul and Gerry, so much so the youngest lad suggested we should have  '2 for the road'.  ;D ;D ;D