GRAN HOTEL NATURA

Started by Thong Man 007, April 13, 2014, 08:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thong Man 007

8) Gran Hotel Natura is a fully naturist hotel.
It is the first hotel when you get into Corralejo. The hotel does good food and has a small supermarket.  8) The hotel has 3 pool's and a small cafe by the main pool. You also have access straight onto the sand dunes by a rear gate so you don't have to get dressed just to go onto the dunes.
Breakfast - 09.00 to 10.30
Evening meal - 17.00 to 21.30
Bar open all evening till the last person leaves.  8)
There are premier rooms with a sea view or just rooms and some face the main road and others face towards the beach. Other rooms just face each other.  8)
Prices ain't to expensive to stop here.  8)
You do not need to have cash with you by the pool as all drinks and food taken at the pool bar are charged to your room and paid at the end of your holiday.  8)

cairocuz1

so you can discard your thong then mr thong man?

SoCal

Thanks for the info thong man. Lots of useful information.  With the food and small supermarket, it sounds like one could be nude from the moment you step into the lobby to the moment you leave and still be able to visit the beaches and the dunes, etc.  Very nice.

And you finally found your bar which lets you remain thong-free.  :)
Biking and beaches - total freedom

bedouin

There are now some recent reviews on TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g580322-d5016607-Reviews-Gran_Hotel_Natura-Corralejo_La_Oliva_Fuerteventura_Canary_Islands.html) which sound as if the new staff are working well.  Marcel and Richard, the two guys managing it, were previously involved with Magnolias Natura in Gran Canaria.  We've stayed there a number of times and both Marcel and Richard are very bright, professional people with a good focus on customer satisfaction.

spongebob squarepants

Is this 'clothing optional' or is full nudity compulsory ? Whilst I'm happy to bare all 24/7 my wife is comfortable topless only.

Thong Man 007

Quote from: spongebob squarepants on May 20, 2014, 22:40:54 PM
Is this 'clothing optional' or is full nudity compulsory ? Whilst I'm happy to bare all 24/7 my wife is comfortable topless only.
GRAN HOTEL NATURA is a full Naturist Hotel, If you don't want to be full nude it doesn't matter.
They dress for meals but any other time being Naturist is normal.

blackandwhite

Hi, just wondering if this place is naturist 24/7 or only during daylight hours ?  Only other naturist place we've stayed in was daylight only and clothes were compulsory after dark.  Thanks

bedouin

Quote from: blackandwhite on October 13, 2016, 10:01:23 AM
Hi, just wondering if this place is naturist 24/7 or only during daylight hours ?  Only other naturist place we've stayed in was daylight only and clothes were compulsory after dark.  Thanks

It's naturist 24/7 within the grounds.  But you'll need to dress to go into the bar or restaurant in the evening.

blackandwhite

Thanks very much, appreciate the reply.

bedouin

Oh, and the breakfast bar seems to be clothes only, too.

blackandwhite

blackandwhite

Spent last week in GHN and loved it. Beds were as comfortable as anywhere we've ever stayed and it was spotless. Staff were superb and the place was busy. It's worth the extra money to stay inan apartment with a view. Naturism was observed except for one lady who arrived towards the end of the week and kept her bottoms on, no one complained that I saw but it did look a bit strange with everyone else naked. I'd return any time

jg

When I visited as an evening guest of a resident they were naked in the restaurant but had to wear a wrap to go to the buffet. Everybody was seemed to be fully clothed.
I understand that the same applies for breakfast.
JG

brizzle

When I stayed there the owners said they don't enforce a rule that you have to be dressed in the restauarant for dinner, but it just seems to be the done thing abroad. I could easily have eaten naked as it was warm enough in there, but I didn't want to be the odd one out. Next time I will eat naked at one of the tables outside the restaurant if warm enough.

bedouin

Maybe we should have a concerted forum effort to turn the restaurant naturist!  Obviously, only if it's warm enough.  We have fond memories of naturist dinners at Sorobon in Bonaire about 10 years ago, a lovely experience.

jg

Quote from: bedouin on April 30, 2017, 19:50:56 PM
Maybe we should have a concerted forum effort to turn the restaurant naturist!  Obviously, only if it's warm enough.  We have fond memories of naturist dinners at Sorobon in Bonaire about 10 years ago, a lovely experience.
I always dine naked at Euronat whenever it's warm enough.
JG